Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 118. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Who will help users to connect to the platform? Sure most of them will have problems
BitRewards has foreseen it and plans to implement special support team in order to help everyone.
Will its staff be numerous enough in order to be able to withstand the influx of potential clients?

I believe that the support team can be expanded if necessary. Nowadays it isnt difficult to do it.
The main point is to allocate enough money to this. Btw, does anyone know what percentage of the budget will be used for maintenance of the team?

Why do you guys all think that the on-boarding process of new users will in most cases cause any problems?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will the users be able to exchange the tokens to fiat and withdraw it to the card in several clicks? This will be more convenient than the option offered by the competitors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. Where can I get acquainted with the privacy policy of the platform? As I understand it, you’re gonna use my phone number.
Activity: 224
Will Facebook be the only network used for registration? I offer to ass Twitter, too.
Good afternoon. Is it planned to develop kinda personal account for the buyers? I think there should be an opportunity to transfer the money.
Activity: 406
Will the access to certain goods appear only in case the user saves enough tokens? I think this will slow down the circulation of the tokens and increase its value.
Hey there. Arent u afraid that the users will let the cryptocurrencies go too fast ‘cause they receive it for free?
Activity: 378
Hi there. Is 30% bonus added to 15% one?
Hello, no. If you contribute less the 5 Eth you'll get 15% bonus. If you contribute 5 and more than you'll get 30% bonus.
Hi there. I wanna clarify: does a buyer receive your platform’s tokens as a reward even if he pays with bitcoin or ETH?
Hello, it doesn't depend on the platform, it depends on the merchant. If the shop receives Bitcoin of Eth as a payment method, then yes.
Every year millions of retailers spend in excess of $20 billion on software that improves the loyalty of
their customers. They need to do that in order to stay competitive in the current crowded marketplace.
Loyalty programs are not only costly, but also time consuming and cumbersome to set up. Often
times, customers get only more frustrated from participation in them, complaining about difficulty to
earn points or bonuses and to redeem them. This results in a fact that most loyalty programs just
don’t pay themselves off, and shut down in less than 12 months time.

You can read more in our «White Paper»:

https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf

Hello, I'm taking part in the bounty company.
I would be very grateful if you would give a link to WP in Russian.
Thank you.

Hello! Russian version will be published shortly.
Hi, Sorry, but maybe there is already a Russian version of WP?
Is there a link?
Thank you.

Hello, it will be released soon. Stay tuned
Activity: 252
No, these bonuses don’t summarize, but anyway, the offer is extremely profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Who will help users to connect to the platform? Sure most of them will have problems
BitRewards has foreseen it and plans to implement special support team in order to help everyone.
Will its staff be numerous enough in order to be able to withstand the influx of potential clients?

I believe that the support team can be expanded if necessary. Nowadays it isnt difficult to do it.
The main point is to allocate enough money to this. Btw, does anyone know what percentage of the budget will be used for maintenance of the team?
Activity: 280

Activity: 280
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. What currencies are accepted on the ICO?
As far as I remember, there’re only 2 options - ETH and BTC.
Good afternoon. What currencies are accepted on the ICO?
Activity: 364
Hello. What happens to tokens when the seller from which i purchased my goods stops carrying out his activities?
Jump to: