Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 48. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi! Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?

Hi! We have 2-factor authorization. Use it, if you want to provide maximum security. It will also protect withdraw address change, it will be impossible to change withdraw address without entering one-time SMS code.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?
Activity: 43
Hi! Why you don’t secure your portal more for buying tokens?
Hey what about scaling of your solution? Did u manage to select an optimal programming language to solve this issue?

Hello! Thank you for the question! Our solution runs on a very popular block-chain system Etherium, so it is not a problem.
Hello people, did you know these exchanges charge between 100-200 bitcoin for new coins to be listed?

Hello! We don't think so please don't confuse people with unproven statements.
1. Listing on Etherdelta is free: https://github.com/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io/issues/199
2. Listing fee on Binance depends on the project: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/
As we have a great history and a working product, we expect them to list BIT for free or at low fee. And they certainly don't charge $1mln-$4mln for listing 🙂 their fees are at least 10 times lower.
Activity: 69
Hello people, did you know these exchanges charge between 100-200 bitcoin for new coins to be listed?
Activity: 34
Hey! Whats happened with your chat in telegram? I see only one person..
Telegram was blocked. I think there isnt worried about it. Bitrewards is still working. I mean an official web site
Relax, guys. Soon will token issue. I think after big May holidays everything will be very okay. By the way, about one person...maybe that blocking deleted all persons???
I`m too worry, because not only telegram was blocked. And in the whole, an official site was changed. Numbers, news...i dont think, that its cause in blocking
Telegram was blocked. I think there isnt worried about it. Bitrewards is still working. I mean an official web site
Relax, guys. Soon will token issue. I think after big May holidays everything will be very okay. By the way, about one person...maybe that blocking deleted all persons???
Activity: 37
Activity: 6
Activity: 4
This a very useful thread on BitRewards. I need information on two issues to enable me take part in the ongoing ICO token sale:
1. How can I get the Promo Code?
2. Can I buy the token before I have concluded KYC process?

Thank you.
Activity: 2
Do we absolutely have to have this - "In order to verify your accredited investor status please provide a written confirmation of your accredited investor status obtained from any of the following third parties: (1) a registered broker/dealer: or (2) SEC-registered investment adviser; or (3) licensed attorney; or (4) certified public accountant."
to be able to claim our tokens if we are a US citizen?

If we do, I dont think it will be worth it as I have not purchased a whole lot and it will cost a good amount I am guessing to get one of these places to write this up.

I dont think I explained myself well enough. Sorry. This is the last item in the KYC form. I purchased some BIT with Bitcoin. Do I need to need to fill out the KYC to receive tokens? If so, do I absoluteley have to get the above question I asked? I have never had to do this for any other coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
What does Go pro deal in your partnership

As it said in the announcement about GoPro, they will be testing our AI based reccomendation system
It's very good that such well-known companies come in BitRewards. This will benefit not only for this project, but the entire market.

As it said in the announcement about GoPro, they will be testing our AI based reccomendation system
I had submitted the required for KYC. nothing saved in the profile. Wt is my nxt step?
Hello
You just need to wait
You will receive an email with your KYC status
Activity: 30
Hello, do you have to go KYC bounty members?
Activity: 38
I had submitted the required for KYC. nothing saved in the profile. Wt is my nxt step?
Pages:
Jump to: