Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 50. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Good evening. Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?
Hello, I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?
Activity: 69
Hey! Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi!Any exchanged announced?
Hi, jenalyss3!
Thank you for the question!
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale.
Activity: 33
Activity: 38
Hello when will be an airdrop distribution?
as i know, it will be on may 10th
u answered about token issue, but they havent airdrop
as i know, it will be on may 10th
Activity: 2
Do we absolutely have to have this - "In order to verify your accredited investor status please provide a written confirmation of your accredited investor status obtained from any of the following third parties: (1) a registered broker/dealer: or (2) SEC-registered investment adviser; or (3) licensed attorney; or (4) certified public accountant."
to be able to claim our tokens if we are a US citizen?

If we do, I dont think it will be worth it as I have not purchased a whole lot and it will cost a good amount I am guessing to get one of these places to write this up.
Very experienced team, really hope that project will succeed.
Thank you very much
You have a working business already, why did you decide to switch it to blockchin. Do you really need this?

Distributed ledgers and blockchain protocols bring unprecedented value to the loyalty program of the future:
For users:

Rewards in cryptocurrency, which don’t depend on the success of the merchant
Rewards, which appreciate rather than expire
Easily redeemable or exchangeable into any other liquid asset
Highly personalised, custom-tailored recommendations, rewards & discounts (see BitRecommendations)

For merchants:

Premium software free of charge, which increases the loyalty of users and sales
Tokenization of standalone loyalty programs and merchant-specific tokens generation platform
Use of API to frictionlessly connect any proprietary loyalty programs to BitRewards tokens or any other loyalty and rewards program
Free BitRecommendations API working on blockchain, managed by DAO on IPFS

For business development and security:

DAO which ensures the efficiency of BitRewards network development
Merchant data control, ensuring merchants own and benefit from their raw data
Rewards for developers, who create successful solutions and merchants and customers, who incentivize the adoption of BitRewards network
Hello, at what markets do you aim, European, Asian?
Hello we are aimed on the global market, so we would try to achieve adoption in all possible markets.
Hello, the token distibution will be on May 17-24
Activity: 38
Very experienced team, really hope that project will succeed.
You have a working business already, why did you decide to switch it to blockchin. Do you really need this?
Hello, at what markets do you aim, European, Asian?
Activity: 34
Hey, Have you tied up with any retailers in India.?

Hello! Yes, we have preliminary agreements for interesting partnerships, and consider your country as one of the most attractive markets. If you have any suggestions, we are happy to discuss. Thank you!
Pleas answer how can markspace benefit you?
Hello! Thanks for your question! Since MARK.SPACE enables companies to sell digital content like music, videos, books, images as well as real merchandise in MARK.SPACE Shopping District, a virtual commercial space with the limited number of units, BitRewards will supply those e-commerce businesses with the cutting-edge loyalty software, thus increasing sales and driving the profits up.
Hey, Have you tied up with any retailers in India.?
Activity: 37
Pleas answer how can markspace benefit you?
Pages:
Jump to: