Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 52. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello! I filled out KYC and I want to buy tokens.  But soon on May 10th.  Do you understand what I'm talking about?  I have no answer so far
i have the same question. My friends wanna know too
Activity: 6
Hello! I filled out KYC and I want to buy tokens.  But soon on May 10th.  Do you understand what I'm talking about?  I have no answer so far
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello Dev, What is the Bitreward token price if I buy it today? Your project is very interesting and I want to buy some BIT Token. Is KYC verification required?

Hello, zulkarnaen! The price is 0.00003019 ETH for 1 BIT; 1ETH = 33122 BIT
Yes, the KYC verification is necessary Smiley

Yeah, thanks a lot for your follow back. With the concept which is offered by your project and also the supply from Bitrewards token, I think that is an ideal price. What documents which are needed for KYC verification? Could I use a driver license?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How will BitRewards deal with scalability issue that still prevents the blockchain technology from a wide acceptance?
Live webinar with CTO BitRewards!
Join now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWoGHbWXiw
How the tokens will be allocated, how much for team bounty etc?

64% of tokens will be sold during the pre-sale and crowd sale stages, 14% will go to the Management and core team, 3,5% is allocated for Advisors, 2% for the Bounty campaign, 12% for the liquidity reserve, 2,5% for the marketing and 2% for contingency.
When do plan to finish your ICO?
The crowd sale finishes soon on May 9th so hurry up
I can write an article about conducting an ISO
(the article will not be written about the project and its development)?
Hello yes sure, you can get for it BIT tokens also, pls register in bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitrewards-bounty-v2-started-ico-closed-3350797
Activity: 24
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/bitrewards/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News

Woah, thats really cool Grin
Activity: 24
They have it on the website check it. in faq
Activity: 69
Activity: 37
Activity: 182
I can write an article about conducting an ISO
(the article will not be written about the project and its development)?
I've heard you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?

Hello Naira! All merchants get access to the AI data analysis system. We call this BitRecommendations, which automatically recommends actions and rewards that are incentivizing the most productive behaviour of the customers for every particular merchant.
Hi everyone, what if the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?

Hello John! There is no affection at all. The customer will either sell his 1 BIT or keep it. If he sells it, it will make a price a little lower than $100. If he keeps it, it will drive a price of BIT above $100. The store is independent of the BIT/USD price, please check out our previous answer.
The rewards in BIT will be less when the BIT price is up.
When the merchant wants to reward a $1000 buyer with $50 cash back, our software will automatically buy BIT tokens for $50 on the exchange and give them to the customer. So the merchant is independent of the token volatility.
Activity: 65
I've heard you have some kind of system called bitrecommendations. what's that?
Hi everyone, what if the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?
hey, do we need KYC to receive our bounty payments..? Please someone can reply me

No, you don't need to pass KYC if you just participate in bounty and you're not a token buyer.
Activity: 47
hey, do we need KYC to receive our bounty payments..? Please someone can reply me
Pages:
Jump to: