Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 69. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Only a few advisors mentioning this project but the rest not. Why?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?

It will cover all stores connected to BitRewards system
Activity: 76
I am glad to be part of this awesome opportunity. Hoping for its success in the next few days.
Activity: 43
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?
Activity: 37
Hello. Aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?

You can do everything by yourself but there is no reason to do that as we will provide merchants top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included.
Can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?

No, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
Hello. I think it’s weird that the users can get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this same tokens, explain please

Hello, why? People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one and don't expire.
Activity: 69
Hello. I think it’s weird that the users can get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this same tokens, explain please
Hello

Can i get the bounty link for the project.
Hello! Bounty campaign is paused temporarily, will be relaunched soon
here is a link: https://bitrewards.network/bounty/
Why does this system need integration with social networks
Hello!It's not obligatory to use social networks, but can be useful to online stores for increasing popularity
Activity: 131
Hello

Can i get the bounty link for the project.
Activity: 168
Why does this system need integration with social networks
Good evening! What wallet do you recommend ?

Hello! Metamask is a good choice Wink
Say me, I bought some tokens. Can I transfer them to my friends?

Of course, you can, but you will get a higher value (from + 20% to + 50% more cost) if you spend these BIT tokens in the same store that issued them. This allows stores to retain loyalty users and repeat sales (which is the actual goal of the loyalty program for stores).
Good evening! What wallet do you recommend ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Look to Bitrewards  Cashback & Loyalty Points in Cryptocurrency
Merchants get a premium AI-powered rewards platform for free. Shoppers are rewarded for purchases with cryptocurrency.
A fantastic team that writes here daily and answered all questions

Activity: 36
Say me, I bought some tokens. Can I transfer them to my friends?
Hi! How long it will take to get token after transfer bitcoin??

Hello Lillyaone! It will take a couple of minutes after a transfer is confirmed on blockchain.
In total it may be about 30 minutes, depending on your wallet settings or exchange that you’re withdrawing from.
Pages:
Jump to: