Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 70. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi! How long it will take to get token after transfer bitcoin??
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 34
Activity: 33
Hello! Did you change your hardcap? I thought it was $15 mln but progress bar on the web site shows $4mln
Hello, jenalyss3. Our hardcap is still $15 mln! We didn't change it
Thank you for clarification, but what does progress bar on the web site mean? It says $4 mln
This progress bar is made to be convenient for our users. It shows just how much money we've already received. $4 mln is just a convenient number to look at
oh, thanks for answer. I understand now
Hello! Did you change your hardcap? I thought it was $15 mln but progress bar on the web site shows $4mln
Thank you for clarification, but what does progress bar on the web site mean? It says $4 mln
This progress bar is made to be convenient for our users. It shows just how much money we've already received. $4 mln is just a convenient number to look at
Hello, can I buy bit  from myetherwallet?
Hello, Byunggu, of course you can!
Activity: 47
Hello, can I buy bit  from myetherwallet?
Hi, in your answer about exchanges, u mentioned we are obliged to observe the restrictions on the resale of tokens included in the framework of exchange trade...may I ask where I can find this information?
Hi, Nairazdenek!
There are no restrictions now
Activity: 65
Hi, in your answer about exchanges, u mentioned we are obliged to observe the restrictions on the resale of tokens included in the framework of exchange trade...may I ask where I can find this information?
btw, how can i keep updated to be informed about listing asap?
You can follow our news telegram channel https://t.me/bitrewardsofficial and Medium https://medium.com/@bitrewards
Hi, can i send eth from exchange?
You can totally send ETH or BTC from exchanges to BitRewards Wallet and get BIT tokens.

But you may not withdraw BIT tokens to the exchange until BIT is issued and added on that exchange. You should withdraw BIT to your personal wallet.
btw, how can i keep updated to be informed about listing asap?
Activity: 43
when exchang???
We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade
Will my tokens be sent to my ETH account or held by you?  I prefer to hold this in my hardware wallet - is that possible?
At end of ICO they will release tokens and you can put them in your ETH account.
Pages:
Jump to: