Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 73. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello team, couldn't find your patent, don't you have it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi, do you guys have mobile apps? every good project has
Hi Decker! Mobile app will be under development in June — August, 2018
The mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms, which replicate the functionality of the web apps will have the following features:
1. Crypto-wallet
2. Merchants’ special offers
3. Scanning and storage of loyalty cards (making plastic cards redundant, the inconvenience of which is one of the main reasons customers stop using loyalty systems)
4. Gift cards
5. Geofencing
Activity: 43
Hi, do you guys have mobile apps? every good project has
What can AdHive give you?
Hi! Good question! In accordance with our partnership plan, BitRewards will give AdHive access to thousands of e-commerce businesses connected to the BitRewards platform (almost 5,000 to be connected by 2021). This opens up a wide range of opportunities for working with large advertisers and brands that are interested in a high-tech solution from AdHive.
Hi guys ! in your bounty thread is sad that "IMPORTANT!!! The bounty is paused and will be relaunched." what does that mean and will all past stakes be counted  ?
Hello! Bounty campaign has been paused recently, we'll give more details soon, stay tuned
Activity: 69
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Hi guys ! in your bounty thread is sad that "IMPORTANT!!! The bounty is paused and will be relaunched." what does that mean and will all past stakes be counted  ?
Activity: 294
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
Where do you want to get your Community without making any Bounties?

However, we may change our plan about bounties in the future.

We'd like to hear it from you, Kryptowolf512: why you think bounties are good for building a community?

Because people spread your names on bitcointalk and on other pages.... I dont think that much people heard from your project. Its like the same with the clients.

That's fair enough. Check out your PM, there's your personal promo code. You may give this promo code to any cryptoinvestor you know.

1. Any investor who gives us your promo code, will receive extra 5% token bonus.
2. You will receive 5% of the funds transferred to us by investor.

That promo code works on any stage of token sale (presale, pre-ICO, ICO). Immediate withdraw available (BTC and ETH).

can I have a promo code? i would interested in obtaining BIT. Thanks.
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?

Hello, Tulsasisiht! Savedroid focuses on savings in cryptocurrencies and play on B2C field. Basically they take a % from your bank account, convert it to various cryptocurrencies and that's pretty much all.

We focus on bringing blockchain & cryptocurrency to loyalty space and play on B2B2C field. We bring merchants a top quailty loyalty software, which rewards their customers with crypto. Users will be incentivized by shops with our cryptocurrency BIT for purchases,  for friends referred, product reviews, video reviews, bug reports, likes, shares, etc.

So we have almost nothing in similar with that project.
Activity: 38
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?

Hey Floriniya! Yes, you can. As far as we accept only ETH or BTC, you may need to buy them for any fiat currencies at crypto-exchanges. While processing the exchange or transfer operation, please, specify the receiving/destination ETH or BTC wallet address provided in your personal online cabinet. Once the transaction is completed, corresponding amount of tokens will be allocated to your personal account. Notice that exchanges and payment/transfer services may apply some additional fees - please, estimate the amount for your transfer accordingly.
Activity: 34
Good day! Can I send eth from exchange wallet to partake in ico?
Hello. I have a question guys, are the tokens allocated for team subject to a lock period?

Hi! Yes, 6 months lockup Smiley
Hey! I have a question. Why is BIT based on ETH?

Hello, Bobtong! We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants. Wink
At ETH and stay?

Yes, while staying at ETH. Actually we may consider switching to Ripple later, and we'll convert all Ethereum BIT balances to Ripple.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

Hello, Bobtong! We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants. Wink
At ETH and stay?
Activity: 47
Hello. I have a question guys, are the tokens allocated for team subject to a lock period?

Activity: 69
Activity: 280
I would like to know what is the reason for stopping the bounty? And as i know before, there was no rule to pass KYC for bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: