Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 71. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
when exchang???
hope they get listed REALLY soon after issuing the tokens
i hope so because i cant participate due to legal reasons so exchanges are the only way i can join
Activity: 33
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How much of the pre-sale target has been met?
We've reached the soft cap, so presale went really well for us.
Activity: 47
Will my tokens be sent to my ETH account or held by you?  I prefer to hold this in my hardware wallet - is that possible?
Activity: 69
How much of the pre-sale target has been met?
And why do you make a hardcap at 15 million? Isn’t that to less?

That's enough to elaborate the full-fledged product
is it really still pre-ico?? why does it takes so long to reach crowdsale?
It's crowdsale already. Just visit our website to buy tokens: https://bitrewards.network/
Activity: 38
And why do you make a hardcap at 15 million? Isn’t that to less?
Activity: 65
is it really still pre-ico?? why does it takes so long to reach crowdsale?
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I like the team and the bounty program I have been participating for long. Good luck
Activity: 168
This project is well organized backed by an efficient team with a great product/idea. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en.
Great project. I am participating in the bounty campaign since beginning, hopefully it will be relaunched soon.
Yes, xXLimbXx, of course bounty will be relaunched!
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?
Because they are B2B2C
Yes, Floriniya, you are right, our model is B2B2C. And we have no competitors in this field
Activity: 43
Hello!
Could you give me a detailed instruction on how to buy your tokens, please
Thanks
Hah. Join whitelist ))
Activity: 34
Early I used to work with Savedroid. What's different between BitRewards and Savedroid?
Because they are B2B2C
Activity: 33
why i cant found rewards program in your website??
Check their official chat.  There all admins write that the bounty is paused: https://t.me/bitrewards
Activity: 38
Great project. I am participating in the bounty campaign since beginning, hopefully it will be relaunched soon.
I hope so too.  I am sure that on Monday we will wake up and work will resume again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

The market is finally green again. I hope people are starting to invest again. and a cashbach project is always good. The people will be glad if they get a few token after the purchase. and even if the bounty campaign is off, you can support this project  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: