Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 88. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Why did you choose Ethereum blockchain? Have you considered any other options, or the decision was instantaneous?
We have chosen it because of smart contracts
it turns out ICO bitreward less in interest, in view of funding that only opinion 3262 ETH and 76 BTC. it just seems to get a soft cap only.
is this the effect of the declining price of btc and eth?
We weren't focused on marketing that time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What is the nominal price of the token?
Without bonuses, you get 28 800 tokens for 1 ETH.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. What is the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi. How many tokens are put on the closed pre-ICO?
Exactly 170 million, and I’m sure they will all be sold.
Activity: 252
Hi. How many tokens are put on the closed pre-ICO?
Who will be part of the leadership of your platform in future? Will the largest vendors be able to participate in determining the future of the platform?
Activity: 238
Why did you choose Ethereum blockchain? Have you considered any other options, or the decision was instantaneous?
Activity: 406
I’ve heard that your platform will gather customers’ behavioral habits. Won’t this be done at the expense of confidentiality?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
it turns out ICO bitreward less in interest, in view of funding that only opinion 3262 ETH and 76 BTC. it just seems to get a soft cap only.
is this the effect of the declining price of btc and eth?
Hi. If the user refuses the reward recommended by your service, will the shop be able to receive compensation?
Activity: 210
I’ve heard that it will be possible to reward users not only with tokens, but also with concert tickets and other nice things. Is it true?
Yes, of course. In fact, merchant himself chooses the way to reward users; BitRewards just provides tools for this.
But how does the merchant understand what kind of reward the particular users would like to receive?
If the user is active in services related to the platform, then BitRecomendations service will help to decide.
In what way? The platform is not going to steal users’ personal data, is it?
No way! You choose the user, and system suggests the gift which has the potential for the maximum ROI.
OK, but on what basis will the system make this suggestion? Especially, in case where there are only few purchases?
Activity: 392
I’ve heard that it will be possible to reward users not only with tokens, but also with concert tickets and other nice things. Is it true?
Yes, of course. In fact, merchant himself chooses the way to reward users; BitRewards just provides tools for this.
But how does the merchant understand what kind of reward the particular users would like to receive?
If the user is active in services related to the platform, then BitRecomendations service will help to decide.
No way! You choose the user, and system suggests the gift which has the potential for the maximum ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: