Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 89. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good evening. At what rate will the tokens be sold on the ICO?
37 thousand tokens for 1 ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good evening. At what rate will the tokens be sold on the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. Can you already tell exact tariffs for API using? Or will it happen after the platform launch?
Using API or CMS module to integrate a store will be free.
Is there a minimum number of purchases in which the platform team disconnects the store? I see no sense in supporting detrimental projects.
There are no requirements for stores except for the possibility of integration.
Have the soft cap been reached?
Yes, we've reached the $3,000,000 soft cap.
Hello. What determines the payment for the information provided by the shop? I think that large shops with tens of thousands purchases per day should have the most beneficial conditions.
What do you mean? Our solution is completely free for merchants.
Good afternoon. Will you develop a product for machine learning by yourself or use the software available on the market?
We are developing it by ourselves.

We will certainly evaluate neural networks among other methods, including user-similarity-based methods, content-similarity-based methods, topic modeling, collaborative filtering, etc.

The final solution most likely will combine several approaches in it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
it's good to see sales from BitRewards who live a little longer to get softcapnya, hopefully a positive trend in sales can continue and can be achieved softcap or hardcap it later.
Activity: 238
Hi. Can you already tell exact tariffs for API using? Or will it happen after the platform launch?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Have the soft cap been reached?
Yes, a few weeks ago. I don’t think even reaching of the hard cap will be a problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a minimum number of purchases in which the platform team disconnects the store? I see no sense in supporting detrimental projects.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Hello. What determines the payment for the information provided by the shop? I think that large shops with tens of thousands purchases per day should have the most beneficial conditions.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
If this loyalty and reward issues is get sorted by BitRewards this project will become pioneer in blockchain based reward issuing industry. I hope they will succeed because in pat there have been several attempts by different projects but because of complication none succeed. Some project has to succeed and that can be this one in the end. It is too early to say but staying intact is the way ahead.
Activity: 149
The project is moving great, the team works hard.
Activity: 406
What is the difference between merchant and service provider? I couldn’t find a distinct explanation anywhere.
Wink Do shopping and get crypto
❓Want to know how?
🔥Check out our new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSeV1ZWHqPY
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. Will you develop a product for machine learning by yourself or use the software available on the market?
Activity: 322
Hi. Will the statistical data gathered by the platform be available for everyone?
Probably yes. At least, I haven’t heard about any kind of restrictions in this area yet.
Well, that’s excellent. And to gain access, you need to be a token holder? Or that doesn’t matter either?
You just need to be a platform user. Also, data needed for the BitRecommendations will be purchased from merchants.
Logical. I doubt they would agree to transfer data for free. OK, and what if data transferred to the system turned out to be fake?
Special BitRewards algorithm would notice this, reduce the seller’s rating in the system, so their data would be requested much rarely, and no one wants to lose such a source of additional income
Activity: 238
Hi. Will the statistical data gathered by the platform be available for everyone?
Probably yes. At least, I haven’t heard about any kind of restrictions in this area yet.
Well, that’s excellent. And to gain access, you need to be a token holder? Or that doesn’t matter either?
You just need to be a platform user. Also, data needed for the BitRecommendations will be purchased from merchants.
Logical. I doubt they would agree to transfer data for free. OK, and what if data transferred to the system turned out to be fake?
Pages:
Jump to: