Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 87. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How will your platform’s source code be protected? I am afraid that if an intruder gets an access, it may have a negative effect on overall security of the platform.
What do you mean by protecting the source code? We plan to fully open source our platform.
Hey. Who will run the liquidity smart-contracts on your platform? It's very important.
They will be controlled with Bancor Exchanger. At least, that is said in the BitRewards’ white paper.
Great solution, I've heard so much good about this platform. They are going to create reserves, aren't they?
Yes, the platform’s reserves will be kept in BIT and Ether. Although I think that it would be possible to add BTC to this list.
Won’t BitRewards have reserve in fiat currency? This is strange, given that most of stores accept fiat.

The currency the store accept doesn't really matter. It's the merchant who decides the amount of reward. If the merchant wants to reward a $1000 buyer with $50 cashback, our software will automatically buy BIT tokens for $50 on the exchange and give them to the customer. So the merchant is independent of the token volatility.
Hey. Who will run the liquidity smart-contracts on your platform? It's very important.
We are using Bancor liquidity smart contract
Activity: 224
Hello. You will provide software and any software has its own license agreement. Where can I find yours?
Activity: 406
Will all users of the platform be allowed to participate in vote, despite the number of tokens they have? Or there will be some exceptions?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What is the hard-cap of this platform?
It is 15 million dollars, 3 of which have already been collected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Hello. What is the hard-cap of this platform?
Activity: 224
Suppose a large retail chain wants to give rewords not in your tokens, but in another cryptocurrency. Is that possible?
Activity: 406
Hello. Maybe you should give up the Super Users idea? Their powers seem unfairly large to me.
Activity: 266
What is BitRewards Foundation and why does your platform need it? Can you tell us more about this?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. How will your platform’s source code be protected? I am afraid that if an intruder gets an access, it may have a negative effect on overall security of the platform.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018, and this impacts every organization that collects, processes and transfers consumer data within the EU and European Economic Area.

What is GDPR and how it will influence Blockchain companies - learn from our new blog post:
https://medium.com/@bitrewards/blockchain-and-gdpr-what-online-retailers-need-to-know-5d2cc1a0c126
Activity: 99
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
They will be controlled with Bancor Exchanger. At least, that is said in the BitRewards’ white paper.
Great solution, I've heard so much good about this platform. They are going to create reserves, aren't they?
Yes, the platform’s reserves will be kept in BIT and Ether. Although I think that it would be possible to add BTC to this list.
Won’t BitRewards have reserve in fiat currency? This is strange, given that most of stores accept fiat.
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
how to get token
Visit our website bitrewards.network and join the whitelist, after you'll be approved you'll be able to participate in whitelist pre-sale on April 9-11.

Good evening. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

They will burn
Pages:
Jump to: