Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 14. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
concept was impressive. great idea. looking forward on the success of this project. best of luck Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology community.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Very intersting project,cant wait to see the progress of this project
Good job dev
Activity: 490
It is interesting to observe the development. I'm with you. Success to all who took part in the development of the project!
Activity: 84
Great project. this project has a potential in digital currency world. I really like the idea and the concept. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this project. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 200
Its very great ! to join this project and support hope i will received this token possible goodluck!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
the project I'm really looking forward to
Activity: 33
Activity: 70
Hi dev and team , great project ,love it  , wish it best of luck , will follow and support .. I like that is trying to help the sick , with a better system .  
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
this is a truly beautiful project. I hope there can be partnerships with top health organisations in future to make this even more feasible.
Activity: 4
Luven Diagnostic is one of the greatest project ! Goodluck Guys~
Activity: 3
Activity: 56
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 8
projects that are potentially good in the future
Activity: 54
Luven Diagnostic
OUR preICO HAS STARTED!

From now on you can purchase tokens!

Register right away and get your bonuses!

https://ico.luvenmed.io
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this coin, good job dev Cheesy

BTW, do you need indonesian translation? Cheesy
I can help you, PM Me Wink
Activity: 18
real and promising projects, I joined
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
The genuine mentality of the group to my venture is obvious and obviously the enthusiasm of individuals who see the potential in the organization!
Activity: 33
The project is unusual, perhaps one of the most difficult. Innovation is the place where a lot of money is spinning, so we will closely watch.
Activity: 65
Great project!

This will save a lot of lifes!
Activity: 280
I love your project. Saving uman lives is always a noble cause.
I am very happy to support you. I'm going to attend ICO and I think everyone should do that.
I wish you great success in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: