Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 13. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I will support this project -  I have good feeling about it :-)
It is something totaly new and I think that future is very bright for this project.
CryptoMiro
Activity: 34
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Can I join the bounty game.. Greater stuff
Activity: 93
As a newbie and i read the content of the project its exciting because a lot of people all around the will benefits of this. A project where it can saves thousand or millions of lives. Keep going and i support and keep sharing.Good Luck to all and for all the teams.
Activity: 44
I am listing from airdrop. Diagnostics can be a very turning point on cancer's cure.
Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I will support your project and I hope that you will make a real product. Not just collect and dump. Health is most important possession we have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It is going to be an interesting coin in future.
Activity: 307
I carefully watch the news of the project... Good job dev
Activity: 56
Wow one interesting project Looks like legit projects. i hope this projects will gain success in the future. the concept is so nice. good luck dev and success!
Activity: 56
when there will be an exit on stock exchanges of your tokens
Activity: 7
I am ready to be the community of your project
Activity: 24
Luven Diagnostic, if successful, will save countless lives. Good luck to the team!  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
The Luven project will save a lot of lives by promoting technology that detects early diagnosis of cancer. This is a worthwhile project. Good luck to the project!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I review their info. I think it could be nice. well done Dev.
Activity: 420
this is very interesting i will spent some of my precious time in reading the white paper and roadmap best of luck dev and team
Activity: 1344
The idea is interesting. I carefully watch the news of the project.  We can do this!
Activity: 57
promising project in the making. looking forward on the success of this project. best of luck dev team
Activity: 70
It can save millions of people dying of cancer every year, project that promotes cure for cancer by producing diagnostic technology.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Good project its about saving lives, hope it can help many lives in near future.
Activity: 61
Thump up Dev,this coin really has a product that was missing in so many token.It will definitely rock
Pages:
Jump to: