Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥💲[PRE-ICO]Luven - Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology🔬🔥💲🔬🔥💲 - page 25. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Luven is a project in which the teem soul is felt. The white paper is amazing. Just giving a look , the great future of this token is so visible. I am amazed and happy to be parti of Luven family.
Activity: 46
Awesome. I'm so glad this is one big project I've been waiting for all my life. Goodluck dev
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Health facilities based on a crypto is surely a great idea. With continuous development and promotion it could bring successful results. I'm definitely joining the community. 
Activity: 69
Such a great project with a big move for the future
This is very promising project
Activity: 89
I could see a bright future for this coin,as everybody should be more interested in the medical branche. I will definetly be a part of this! this kind of coin gives people hope
Activity: 252
I just finished reading the WhitePaper and I can say that the  developer has many things on ground for the development of this project good luck with him
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Your previous thread is deleted, and I was commenting exactly that words in form, however I will fix it here. This is the second crypto project in health field and I am so sure dev handle this seriously, seen from the whitepaper and website. Hopefully it will make health facilities become more accessible for everyone using this technology.
Activity: 126
Hello Dev, I am not sure what happened to your old thread. Did it get deleted? Anyways, being in the healthcare field, I am excited about your project. I hope this will be very successful. I am looking forward to how far this project will go and the value that it will bring to patients all over the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The idea is very remarkable and very necessary. But I am doubted: will the Russian team hide with the money from the sale of the tokens? As in the majority of Russian ICO.
Activity: 56
Well thoughtful project this is, I am really impressed with all I have just read.
Activity: 56
Wonderful vision guys. Really appreciative. Your website and road map pretty awosme. I wanna join your pre sale
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

There is a lot of momentum and it is wonderful. By all means in this condition.
I think that it is quite a solid project.
rbt
Merit: 101
Luven seems to be a project that could really improve our lives. I see there are plenty info about it, I`ll try to read everything carefully in order to understand  better.
Activity: 16
amazing project.... and  I am very impressed by..... good luck to this project...
Activity: 84
interesting project and i am looking forward for this... go to the moon Grin
Activity: 143
Cancer has been a terror to human lives for a long time now..am happy for this project cus it will definitely do a lot to solve that problem!
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
joined the airdrop
i hope luven Unique Cancer Diagnostic Technology can help lots of people
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Hi , Good team.
This is New topic? I seen deleting old topic. so find it.

well, anyway too good. don't worry & mind.

But, many ppl will have panic. I cheer to Dev & team. Smiley
If I see have a panic man, then I help him. maybe.

ANyway , I looking forward your Project, I thinked in a time, then will join.
Yea, ok.  thank you god bless.

Activity: 364
white paper and road map both very clear.this can be a very successful coin.good luck dev team
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
just letitng you know the ANN thread is missing when following from the airdrop form. Great project BTW Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: