Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 16. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Can I pay for the purchase of coins of this project with Bitcoins?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of funds does the company plan to assemble the project so that the ICO is considered to be held?
Good day. If I'm not mistaken, the soft cup of the project is 5.5 thousand ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Of course, the guys came up with an excellent platform. There will be a lot of opportunities for investors, but I think that the opportunity to conduct ICO on this platform is superfluous. Why do I think so? Because it is already absurd: most likely, project owners will have to spend money on additional commissions, time limits will be stretched while distributing tokens, etc. In general, I don’t think that conducting ICOs on Nousplatform will be popular.
Hello. First, let’s talk about the high popularity of the ICO on the platform - no one seemed to say anything about it. This is just one of many opportunities. If someone wants, he will use it. Secondly, the ICO process on this platform won’t differ from the traditional version. I don’t know why do you think that there will be any additional commissions and other stuff, everything will be done for maximum user comfort
Well, how can you issue new tokens via a separate platform? In addition, you need to monitor their distribution, and in fact a fraudster can simply fade away with the collected funds in such a situation and you’ll never see him again.
Believe me, there won’t be anything complicated in issuing tokens via Nous. As for fraud, this is impossible. A separate smart contract will be created in the fund in order to conduct the ICO, it will communicate with the main stock contract. Thus, careful monitoring of the distribution of coins between investors will be carried out.
Of course, everything that you wrote is very well. I'll take that into account. At least, you have made me being interested and now I want to see in practice how this process will be implemented on the platform. I can’t wait to see when the project launched!)))
But you say that there won’t be any additional commissions. Does it mean that when withdrawing funds that are collected on the sale of coins, the founder of the fund from the platform won’t be charged any commission? If it is really so, it's very cool!
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of funds does the company plan to assemble the project so that the ICO is considered to be held?
Of course, the guys came up with an excellent platform. There will be a lot of opportunities for investors, but I think that the opportunity to conduct ICO on this platform is superfluous. Why do I think so? Because it is already absurd: most likely, project owners will have to spend money on additional commissions, time limits will be stretched while distributing tokens, etc. In general, I don’t think that conducting ICOs on Nousplatform will be popular.
Hello. First, let’s talk about the high popularity of the ICO on the platform - no one seemed to say anything about it. This is just one of many opportunities. If someone wants, he will use it. Secondly, the ICO process on this platform won’t differ from the traditional version. I don’t know why do you think that there will be any additional commissions and other stuff, everything will be done for maximum user comfort
Well, how can you issue new tokens via a separate platform? In addition, you need to monitor their distribution, and in fact a fraudster can simply fade away with the collected funds in such a situation and you’ll never see him again.
Believe me, there won’t be anything complicated in issuing tokens via Nous. As for fraud, this is impossible. A separate smart contract will be created in the fund in order to conduct the ICO, it will communicate with the main stock contract. Thus, careful monitoring of the distribution of coins between investors will be carried out.
Of course, everything that you wrote is very well. I'll take that into account. At least, you have made me being interested and now I want to see in practice how this process will be implemented on the platform. I can’t wait to see when the project launched!)))
Activity: 154
great team , great idea, great community... so many positives from day 1 itself.... gonna shatter many records... mark my words guys... all the best.. we have a long way to go
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We are happy to announce our referral program

that's why this platform. ico is designed for the participants. the participants of the entire or just the bounty campaign have to do this?
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that the creators of different companies will be able to conduct ICO due to the closed funds on your platform? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, the smart contract of closed-ended fund can be utilized for conducting ICOs, but we are not specializing on ICOs. The closed-ended funds will be mostly created to issue the tokens of real segments of economy.
copper member
I like that you took care of hiding statistics and data of the family fund. But is there any chance that some hacker will be able to illegally obtain information on the data of the family fund?

The statistics of the family fund is recorded in the fund's smart contract, so only the owner or member of the fund has an access to view the statistics. It is possible only with the private key. So the risk is here only to keep the private key safely.
copper member
Good afternoon. Can only a family fund be owned by one person or does it apply to all types of funds?

Any fund can be created by one person, the funds has only one owner, and the owner can add the managers to the fund
Activity: 294
I like that you took care of hiding statistics and data of the family fund. But is there any chance that some hacker will be able to illegally obtain information on the data of the family fund?
Activity: 406
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Can only a family fund be owned by one person or does it apply to all types of funds?
Activity: 196
Good evening everyone! Tell me please, what is the minimum number of coins that I can buy during the ICO?
Greetings! There won’t be restrictions on the minimum number, so you can buy at least 1 NOUS token.
Activity: 154
Hello. I’ve read in the description of the project that there will be as many as five types of funds available on the platform!!! Can you tell us what the main differences between them are?
Do I understand correctly that the creators of different companies will be able to conduct ICO due to the closed funds on your platform? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: