Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 12. (Read 21335 times)

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The project looks amazing on paper. However, how does it differ in terms of the benefits for investors from traditional funds?

Investors from traditional funds will get more transparency and safety. They also will be able to acquire crypto assets, that are not available in traditional funds.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I want to buy your tokens! Which currencies will take place in the sale?
You can contribute with ETH or from 20k with fiat also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I want to buy your tokens! Which currencies will take place in the sale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The project looks well-designed and formed. I wish everyone, and now all of us (I participate, too), succeed! What are the personal goals of the project team? I'd like to know the personal opinion of the pros.
Activity: 252
There is money and a desire to participate, too. How to buy coins for pre-sale?
There's is a very  detailed and convenient instruction on the website . Look carefully, then follow the arrows in the instructions. Nowhere did I see such a client-oriented approach)
Activity: 392
There is money and a desire to participate, too. How to buy coins for pre-sale?
Activity: 266
The project looks amazing on paper. However, how does it differ in terms of the benefits for investors from traditional funds?
Activity: 238
Friends, tell me when will the sale of tokens starts? I don't want to be late!
It has already started, my friend. You can follow the progress on the site, choose the tab "ICO"
Activity: 336
Friends, tell me when will the sale of tokens starts? I don't want to be late!
The platform offers its unique protocol. As far as I understans broker’s work in the market of securities, there’re the same rules. It’s called “Go find at least one difference”. Or is there really any difference?
The essence is nearly the same, but there’re more opportunities and less “barriers”. Nous-protocol allows to create different types of funds quickly for different types of maintaining blockchain assets. This set is large.

Does it meant that the platform allows even to create funds collectively? So can I gather my friends in order to collect any sum of money together and create a fund that will invest in any area?

You’re absolutely right. One more advantage for you and your friends is the fact that investors will be paid with reserved NOUS tokens which the fund will keep as an asset of its investment portfolio in order to pay to investor. If you’ve already been trading, you should understand that it’s very convinient.

Certainly, it is. Everyone can make a decision for different reasons to leave the fund and the group (it’s just life), and the fact that the rest doesn’t have to leave the profitable positions in the market is an undoubted advantage.

There’s an even more grandiose idea: closed-end funds, which will later be able to trade their index (ETF) on any crypto-exchange markets! Such a fund can conduct an ICO on a platform to attract initial investment. You should agree, this is a top-level proposal!

Until now, this was available only to preferred investors and market participants. Such opportunities open unprecedented prospects and an opportunity to feel like a kind of cool Buffett)
Activity: 294
The platform offers its unique protocol. As far as I understans broker’s work in the market of securities, there’re the same rules. It’s called “Go find at least one difference”. Or is there really any difference?
The essence is nearly the same, but there’re more opportunities and less “barriers”. Nous-protocol allows to create different types of funds quickly for different types of maintaining blockchain assets. This set is large.

Does it meant that the platform allows even to create funds collectively? So can I gather my friends in order to collect any sum of money together and create a fund that will invest in any area?

You’re absolutely right. One more advantage for you and your friends is the fact that investors will be paid with reserved NOUS tokens which the fund will keep as an asset of its investment portfolio in order to pay to investor. If you’ve already been trading, you should understand that it’s very convinient.

Certainly, it is. Everyone can make a decision for different reasons to leave the fund and the group (it’s just life), and the fact that the rest doesn’t have to leave the profitable positions in the market is an undoubted advantage.

There’s an even more grandiose idea: closed-end funds, which will later be able to trade their index (ETF) on any crypto-exchange markets! Such a fund can conduct an ICO on a platform to attract initial investment. You should agree, this is a top-level proposal!

Activity: 98
And if I took management over the assets, what does platform give me to manage them?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Name the laws that will affect the existence and development of this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: