Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 19. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think that the investment fund that I’ve created will easily get lost in the mass of others that will be on the Nous platform. Does anyone know if developers are going to offer users additional options to promote investment funds within the platform?
Activity: 336
Somehow it doesn’t seem to be reliable, because the creator of the investment fund will be able to change all the terms of a smart contract. This puts potential investors at risk.
Hello. In my opinion, you are mistaken, because the creator of the fund will be able to change not all terms in a smart contract. For example, it won’t be possible to change the creation date or initial capital, but he has a right to change the minimum investment time, for example.
Activity: 392
Somehow it doesn’t seem to be reliable, because the creator of the investment fund will be able to change all the terms of a smart contract. This puts potential investors at risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I’m reading now about the fact that the protocol of the platform allows to create funds of different types for managing blockchain assets with the help of special tools, but I still don’t see any information about this tools themselves. Can anybody tell me about them?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Expected gains in 5 year term?
If you're going to invest in a very long period if 5 years, congratulations. it requires a lot of patience. nous, the hedge fund can be very successful.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Please tell us about your token. do tokens act as securities of funds?
Activity: 266
Expected gains in 5 year term?
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
in investments there is a risk of how this platform can provide or advise a trusted and safe investment.

We are building the ratings and trust levels of the funds. We are checking all legal aspects (licenses usw.) and making KYC of fund managers. So the top rated funds will be most attractive and safe for investors.
Aren't there many funds like this? What is the unique feature of this project?
This is more marketplace of funds than actual fund. With the token you get access to those funds, including ones managed by others.
Oh, alright, I get it now. Want to invest some tokens now!
Activity: 672
in investments there is a risk of how this platform can provide or advise a trusted and safe investment.
Activity: 205
This is more marketplace of funds than actual fund. With the token you get access to those funds, including ones managed by others.
copper member
Who are going to partner with you on crypto fund? Are you going to build and manage it yourself?

The fund managers will establish their own funds, we are just giving a technical and legal framework to create and manage funds on the blockchain
Activity: 280
Who are going to partner with you on crypto fund? Are you going to build and manage it yourself?
Activity: 238
What share of tokensale is going to bounty program? Is it 3% or other amount?
copper member
What are your fees as a platform?

You can ask the founders in the telegram channel https://t.me/NousplatformEng
Activity: 104
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What are your fees as a platform?
Activity: 252
Can I pitch you my investor fund? Do you accept institutional funds as well?
Activity: 224
How are you going to prove that you actually buy fund obligations / stocks / etc. instead of just taking money?
Pages:
Jump to: