Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 18. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello, friends. How will alerts work in the system? For example, if the investment fund in which I have invested my means adds a new asset, will I receive a notification?
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Greetings to all! I’m wondering if I can invest in several funds at once to diversify my risks if I work with this platform.

Yes, this is the main idea to minify the risks by creating different investment portfolios of the top-rated funds
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greetings, comrades! Does anyone know will there be an opportunity to diversify its capital in order to lower investment risks in Nousplatform?
As far as I know, such an opportunity will be available for all the investors of the platform. It seems to me that no project like this can work without such an opportunity. This also shows that Nousplatform is really an interesting and promising project.
Hello, thank you for your respond. And do you know how many investment funds you can invest in your funds at the same time in Nousplatform?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon to all. Is there already any information about the assets which will be able to use investment funds in Nousplatform?
Activity: 336
Hello. If I get interested in a particular fund, can I see the history of the change in its profitability?
Greetings, comrades! Does anyone know will there be an opportunity to diversify its capital in order to lower investment risks in Nousplatform?
As far as I know, such an opportunity will be available for all the investors of the platform. It seems to me that no project like this can work without such an opportunity. This also shows that Nousplatform is really an interesting and promising project.
Activity: 205
Most of all I like that the platform will allow paying for purchases with stock shares! But can someone explain me what products and services can be bought in this way?
Activity: 177
I don’t quite understand why the investment funds that will be in Nous platform are more attractive than traditional ones? After all, in fact, their appointment is the same.

The thing is that the main elements of interaction in this project will be regulated by smart contracts. Thus, everything will be as transparent and safe as possible.
As a matter of principle, I had such assumptions, but thank you very much for your response. I'm still wondering what conditions the creator of an investment fund in a smart contract can prescribe.
Activity: 294
I don’t quite understand why the investment funds that will be in Nous platform are more attractive than traditional ones? After all, in fact, their appointment is the same.

The thing is that the main elements of interaction in this project will be regulated by smart contracts. Thus, everything will be as transparent and safe as possible.
Activity: 177
Activity: 280
The project is very interesting, I like it, but will users be provided with any statistics on the activities of investment funds? I just can’t see the point of investing in something if you do not analyze it first.
Greetings to all! I’m wondering if I can invest in several funds at once to diversify my risks if I work with this platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Thread updated!

We added info about our new Advisors and NOUSgo

(Click on the image to register and get your referral link)
Activity: 350
Is it true that you can buy a part of the fund's capitalization only for Nous tokens? What should I do if I want to invest, but I can’t find people who are ready to sell their tokens to me?
I don’t see any problems in the fact that you can use tokens on the platform. They will be available; you won’t have problems with their purchase on any crypto exchange.
Thank you, you reassured me. And can you send me the list of the stock exchanges which will allow acquiring nous tokens instantly?
Unfortunately, I don’t have such information yet, and developers don’t give such data. Keep an eye on the news of the project, I think that administration will name the crypto exchanges where it will be possible to buy and sell tokens closer to the opening of the project.
Is it true that you can buy a part of the fund's capitalization only for Nous tokens? What should I do if I want to invest, but I can’t find people who are ready to sell their tokens to me?
I don’t see any problems in the fact that you can use tokens on the platform. They will be available; you won’t have problems with their purchase on any crypto exchange.
Thank you, you reassured me. And can you send me the list of the stock exchanges which will allow acquiring nous tokens instantly?
Activity: 350
Somehow it doesn’t seem to be reliable, because the creator of the investment fund will be able to change all the terms of a smart contract. This puts potential investors at risk.
Hello. In my opinion, you are mistaken, because the creator of the fund will be able to change not all terms in a smart contract. For example, it won’t be possible to change the creation date or initial capital, but he has a right to change the minimum investment time, for example.
Well, fine. But if the terms are changed investors who have already invested their money will face obvious problems. Who will help them to solve them then?
No one will help them, because they won’t need help. You see, if some terms of the smart contract are changed, they will affect only new investors, the old ones will continue to work under existing rules.
Activity: 392
Somehow it doesn’t seem to be reliable, because the creator of the investment fund will be able to change all the terms of a smart contract. This puts potential investors at risk.
Hello. In my opinion, you are mistaken, because the creator of the fund will be able to change not all terms in a smart contract. For example, it won’t be possible to change the creation date or initial capital, but he has a right to change the minimum investment time, for example.
Well, fine. But if the terms are changed investors who have already invested their money will face obvious problems. Who will help them to solve them then?
Pages:
Jump to: