Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 13. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is there a delay in liquidity due to technical blocking of accounts?
Activity: 196
Did the date of the main ICO become known?

The plans still haven’t changed! Wait for their announcement in early 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Did the date of the main ICO become known?
Activity: 280
What entry thresholds are planned to be made to enter your funds?
Activity: 238
How exactly can I invest, having nous tokens?
The investor signs in on the platform and receives a personal account. After that, he undergoes verification and gets his own NOUS-wallet.
And then investor comes to the exchange?
The platform is arranged in such a way that an investor can view the rating and statistics of each fund on the platform and make a decision related to investing. Funds are divided into categories and types. The results of the activities of the funds during any periods of time are visible.
Ratings ?! It’s a complicated thing, even more difficult one is how they are compiled (
Ratings are just designed to simplify the task to choose a fund. In addition, an investor is provided with a nous protocol, which forms the trust level of the fund, depending on various factors related to the activities of the fund

Good! And then what can be done with the fund's share when I want to get rid of it?
Fixing profits is occurred due to the purchase of its own shares by the fund from the investor for nous-tokens.
Activity: 602
I am very interetsed in this project. Is there any specific dates for ICO or when this is going to be listed on exchnages ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The investor signs in on the platform and receives a personal account. After that, he undergoes verification and gets his own NOUS-wallet.
The platform is arranged in such a way that an investor can view the rating and statistics of each fund on the platform and make a decision related to investing. Funds are divided into categories and types. The results of the activities of the funds during any periods of time are visible.
Ratings ?! It’s a complicated thing, even more difficult one is how they are compiled (
Ratings are just designed to simplify the task to choose a fund. In addition, an investor is provided with a nous protocol, which forms the trust level of the fund, depending on various factors related to the activities of the fund

Good! And then what can be done with the fund's share when I want to get rid of it?
Activity: 392
How free will the circulation of funds be when trading with the help of tools from all over the world? Will it be possible to avoid unnecessary conversions?
Laws, laws! This is what bothers me the most! Are there any new ones expected?
Where can I get nous tokens if I don’t get enough during the ICO?

In addition to the ICO, tokens will be sold on pre-ICO and on stock exchanges
Activity: 280
Where can I get nous tokens if I don’t get enough during the ICO?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I really appreciate this project as it gives small time investors a great platform to make it big. Thank you to Nous team.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Thank you for the short video presention that gives us an overview of the Nousplatform.
You have a solid team that any investor would appreciate.
Activity: 168
Hello everybody!
great company! Super team!
I leave a link to my article here
https://biznessweb.jimdo.com/crowdsale/nous/
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: