Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO]Nousplatform - Platform for decentralized investment funds - page 14. (Read 21335 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This project looks good...I will invest in the presale.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Do not miss the opportunity to buy NOUS tokens with 50% bonus!

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
i hope this project become sucessful
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Project looks really interesting and we can expect release of the Nousplatform already in June it's sounds great. And obviously civic as a Strategic Partner, that provide security for investors.
Activity: 224
Hello, community! The platform offers very wide opportunities for investment. I’m interested most of all in the possibility of ETF trading aiming at speculative earning ... How is this realized?

Good day! In fact, it is implemented in nearly the same way as in international markets, for example, FOREX. Such tools have been working successfully and for a long time there...

I've heard about that a bit, but I don’t quite understand how this will be implemented on this platform. Maybe someone can explain this to me? 

It's simple. You acquire ETF contracts for tokens that are traded on exchanges. Given that the creators plan to invest in growing markets, the prospects for such contracts are quite good.

I have experience of trading on FOREX, but everything is clear there at least with the stock exchanges. They can be displayed on the world map, but here everything is virtual. Therefore, I still doubt the validity of such a trade.

You are in doubt in vain. The markets of currencies and raw materials for have gor separated from reality long ago, in the last century. There’s no less virtuality on FOREX than here. Tokens and ETF for tokens, dividends from it – these are the goods in terms of the economy, like dollars, Euros and any other currencies. All this is just beginning to develop, but will soon come into use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello, community! The platform offers very wide opportunities for investment. I’m interested most of all in the possibility of ETF trading aiming at speculative earning ... How is this realized?

Good day! In fact, it is implemented in nearly the same way as in international markets, for example, FOREX. Such tools have been working successfully and for a long time there...

I've heard about that a bit, but I don’t quite understand how this will be implemented on this platform. Maybe someone can explain this to me? 

It's simple. You acquire ETF contracts for tokens that are traded on exchanges. Given that the creators plan to invest in growing markets, the prospects for such contracts are quite good.

I have experience of trading on FOREX, but everything is clear there at least with the stock exchanges. They can be displayed on the world map, but here everything is virtual. Therefore, I still doubt the validity of such a trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 196

Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Greetings. Tell me please, what wallets can I use to store NOUS coins?

Hello. You can use any wallet which meets the ERC-20 standard to store NOUS tokens.
Activity: 322
Greetings. Tell me please, what wallets can I use to store NOUS coins?
Activity: 11
GoodJob for the creators of theses platform,Investors will find an easy way to invest because of you Guys!👏👏👏
copper member
Activity: 40
Will other investment funds be able to connect to your platform without technical expertise?

yes, but they need a legal expertise, that we will also provide them
copper member
Are you going to store trade history on blockchain?

yes, we will make a snapshots and record them to the fund's smart contract
copper member
Hello, comrades! Where can I find more information about pilot investment funds for which investments are planned at the start line? I also would like to learn what profit it is possible to receive from investing means in them. 

this will be announced later, we have two strategic partners, that will launch these funds on Nousplatform, so they will present also their whitepapers, and then you can make an investment decisions.
Activity: 238
Hello, comrades! Where can I find more information about pilot investment funds for which investments are planned at the start line? I also would like to learn what profit it is possible to receive from investing means in them. 
Activity: 364
I don’t know anything about ERC20-wallet. How can I get it? How can I convert my usual currency into tokens and replenish my wallet with it?
Merit: 31
I'm wondering which funds do you plan to invest in? Is there any ratio between the real sector and the blockchain and are there any plans for portfolio’s structure?
Activity: 280
Hello everybody. How many tokens will there be for sale during both pre-sale and ICO?

Good afternoon. 543.9 million coins will be put up for sale from 777 million coins.
Pages:
Jump to: