Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 26. (Read 33171 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
You restricted the purchase of tokens for the United States and China. Cut can the residents of these countries accept to use your platform for educational purposes? Because there are the largest exhange transactions.
Activity: 210
Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
Hello. Team did not create the bounty how it usually makes other icos, but as the part of bounty bonus program you can participate in whales hunting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
5 billion tokens is not a small amount, I'm sure the price will be cheap
Activity: 119
Guys, I'm delighted with your project. Tell me, can I participate in the bounty campaign? If it is active, write a link
Activity: 108
I need to clarify one question. If a trader successfully trains and raises his income, he becomes a whale, right? Will it receive any percentages of additional incentives from the platform?
Activity: 238
Hello Team! Is it possible to calculate the profit of one user of your system for a month? on what factors does income depend?
I think it all depends on how much the user earns. Plus bonuses from the Spiking platform is you are successful. We need exact numbers of tokens on user accunt to use them when calculating profit.
Hello. If the minimum contribution is 10,000 USD then what is the equivalent in Spike tokens?
Hi. If we take into account that the price of one Spike token is 0.01 USD, for minimal contribution you will receive  100 Spike tokens
I have to confirm that they are on my account in the QUOINE wallet or is it the minimum amount to buy?
You will need to confirm your account balance in QRYPTOS to unlock the Private Sale. It does not have to be dollars, any crypto currency is suitable. The main thing is that your account should contain at least 10 000 $.
copper member
Activity: 51

We are very excited to launch our Private Sale on QUOINE’s innovative ICO Mission Control Platform
from today, 6 June to 6 August 2018.

Spiking brings transparency to the cryptocurrency and stock exchanges through real-time verified information on trades made by the Whales.
Spiking is the world’s first such platform — a hybrid of stocks and cryptocurrencies in one app, designed to enable users to make informed trading decisions
by tracking the verified trading activities of Whales.

How to Participate in Spiking Private Sale

We know that Private Sales are normally hard to access, but with our partnership with QUOINE ICO Market, we are bringing them straight to you.

1. How is someone eligible to participate in the Private Sale?

Eligibility for participation:
1.1 Minimum USD10,000 equivalent crypto account balance in QRYPTOS to unlock the Private Sale.
1.2 Minimum one contribution is USD10,000 to purchase in Tokens in order to be eligible for the Private Sale bonus.  
1.3 Only eligible participant will be able to view the Bonus in ICO Market.

As in the ICO Market, the ICO contributor must also agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Token Issuer prior to purchasing the tokens in the Private Sale.

2. How is the Private Sale account balance calculated?

2.1 The Private Sale account balance is calculated based on the value of cryptocurrency holdings in QRYPTOS.  
2.2 Cryptocurrency holdings in QUOINEX are not eligible for Private Sale threshold calculation.  
2.3 The currencies that are counted in the threshold calculation:

QASH, ETH, BTC
BCH (After 18 June)

However please take note, refer to 1.2 in order to contribute in this Private Sale.

Create an account now on QRYPTOS.com to participate in Spiking Private Sale!

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi! Investing in your token user gets the opportunity to improve their trading knowledge. What do you offer for the most successful traders? And what parameters of success do you take into account?

The most successful traders join the Spiking Platform as Whales. That is, Whales will attract followers to mirror their trades and they enjoy the profit split model. 🐳
Understood. Knowing about your bonuses, it contributes to the desire to develop and improve your skills. Do you plan to use the referral system? This is an excellent opportunity to create a circle of trust and find new connoisseurs of your platform
Referral system will be available when Spiking platform begins to work. You can read in the WP  the token destination and there is "Incentivizing the community—users can earn SPIKE Tokens by performing a service in the ecosystem such as writing reviews, personal profile completion, and referral of friend".
Activity: 274
Hello. If the minimum contribution is 10,000 USD then what is the equivalent in Spike tokens?
Hi. If we take into account that the price of one Spike token is 0.01 USD, for minimal contribution you will receive  100 Spike tokens
I have to confirm that they are on my account in the QUOINE wallet or is it the minimum amount to buy?
Activity: 108
Hello Team! Is it possible to calculate the profit of one user of your system for a month? on what factors does income depend?
Activity: 274
Activity: 252
Hi! Investing in your token user gets the opportunity to improve their trading knowledge. What do you offer for the most successful traders? And what parameters of success do you take into account?

The most successful traders join the Spiking Platform as Whales. That is, Whales will attract followers to mirror their trades and they enjoy the profit split model. 🐳
Understood. Knowing about your bonuses, it contributes to the desire to develop and improve your skills. Do you plan to use the referral system? This is an excellent opportunity to create a circle of trust and find new connoisseurs of your platform
copper member

copper member
Hi! Do users need to add their names in white label to enter on the sale? What is the minimum amount?

We will be starting our KYC or white listing soon!

The minimum amount to participate in Spiking Public Sale will be announced nearer to Q3 2018.
copper member
Spiking Team,

I'm curious how the public purchase of SPIKE will be implemented?

I understand SPIKE tokens are required to gain access to the platform and all fee's will be paid in SPIKE, this makes sense.

I'm wondering how followers will acquire SPIKE? will they be able to purchase SPIKE on the platform itself or will they have to go to an exchange to purchase the SPIKE tokens and then transfer them to the platform to use?

Looking forward to this product, it's going to help the crypto community a lot as a whole.

Cheers!

Great question!

Please refer to the following press announcements:

1. Private Sale starting 6.6.2018 at QUOINE
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/spiking-quoine-partner-launch-worlds-223000586.html

2. Public Sale starting in Q3 2018 at Kryptono Exchange
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/14/kryptono-exchange-reveals-first-project-for-its-tge-platform/
Activity: 94
Hi! Do users need to add their names in white label to enter on the sale? What is the minimum amount?
Activity: 56
Spiking Team,

I'm curious how the public purchase of SPIKE will be implemented?

I understand SPIKE tokens are required to gain access to the platform and all fee's will be paid in SPIKE, this makes sense.

I'm wondering how followers will acquire SPIKE? will they be able to purchase SPIKE on the platform itself or will they have to go to an exchange to purchase the SPIKE tokens and then transfer them to the platform to use?

Looking forward to this product, it's going to help the crypto community a lot as a whole.

Cheers!
Activity: 294
You are already giving users the opportunity to try out your application. It's very good, because when you see a real product, more trust comes to the ico project. Do you plan to further expand the functionality of the app? Will your platform be fully implemented in an existing application or do you want to create a new one?
Good question! To have working model is great but more interesting what new features and opportunities will be added in Spiking application?
Pages:
Jump to: