Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ITO/ICO] 🚀SPIKING - 🐳1000 Whales In Your Wallet🐳 - page 28. (Read 33171 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Your aim is very ambitious, but how will you attract whales to cooperate with Spiking? and you wrote something that if a trader who has learned from you will sell well, he will be able to receive an additional 5% bonus?

Yes, we are reaching out to authentic whales who want to make a difference!

See our Whale Hunting Program here https://blog.spiking.com/spiking-whale-hunting-and-a-call-for-whales-to-partner-up-bc2fb4dd7d9c

We also design a Profit Split Model where we use the Fibonacci sequence... Spiking 8%, Whale 21%, and Followers 71%
Activity: 119
What is the value of your platform? I like the opportunity to use a bot, but what about the profits for investors? why should I buy your tokens?
Activity: 112
Your aim is very ambitious, but how will you attract whales to cooperate with Spiking? and you wrote something that if a trader who has learned from you will sell well, he will be able to receive an additional 5% bonus?
copper member
Hi, your ecosystem is only aimed at providing up-to-date data on trading and preparation of analysis, or will you also act as the exchange?

Oh yes! We will be providing all the tools for the whales as well as followers to make an informed analysis. However, we are not an exchange because our model is to integrate with multi-crypto exchanges.
Activity: 210
Hi, your ecosystem is only aimed at providing up-to-date data on trading and preparation of analysis, or will you also act as the exchange?

It's not exchange. The platform will help you better track trends in trading
copper member
I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?

Presently, we have the complete stock market version. Please download at spiking.com/app and check out the trades by Warren Buffett, George Soros, Elon Musk, etc!
copper member
Hello guys. I'm glad to get acquainted with such a progressive team. If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?

You can either take the shortcut to mirror the trades of Whales or get inspired by the training provided by them 🐳
Activity: 238
Hello guys. I'm glad to get acquainted with such a progressive team. If I correctly understood the concept, you not only want to attract whales, but also are ready to contribute to the training of traders. On what conditions will this cooperation take place? What is the payment and how long will it take?
Hello. I can share that I know about CST program
Free version of Spiking App will be available for all traders and allow you to use powerful tool that uses both artificial intelligence and behavioral finance to spot investing opportunities. You can get access to the rate for beginning traders for 120 dollars a month. More information about Certified Smart Trader program and how to begin learning you can read here https://c.st/
Activity: 154
Activity: 294
I saw that you already have an alpha version of your platform. What opportunities does it give to the trader?
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Traders can easily find whales matching their goals, follow their trades automatically, and take the steps toward fulfilling their dreams of achieving financial freedom.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great work by the devs! All the links we (the curious potential investors) need are neatly organized and easily accessible.
I'm gonna do my research and, hopefully, I'm gonna get back to you Cheesy
Activity: 134
copper member
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Grin I hope this project will be successful. Hope your team always keep up the great work!

Thank you! Please visit our website: Spiking.io to read the whitepaper and find out more! To keep yourself updated on upcoming events and campaigns, join us on Telegram: https://t.me/SpikingOfficial
Activity: 125
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Grin I hope this project will be successful. Hope your team always keep up the great work!
copper member
reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc

email: [email protected]

telegram: @dltnch

thank you

Our ANN is being constantly updated. Information about translations and related bounties will follow!
copper member
Activity: 235
reserve korean translation

and have translation certificate

previous work: risinghouse wp and article, hirego wp and web, origin protocol web, emmares wp .. etc

email: [email protected]

telegram: @dltnch

thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
copper member
So your service is just about copy others deals, right? And will you have some kind of money threshold for whales or anyone can be a whale?

Since 2016, Spiking has offered a state-of-the-art fintech platform that enables tracking of stock moves of over 11,000 sophisticated investors - Blue Whales, Millionaires and Billionaires in the stock market.

Do you speak about alpha app from your site or you have some other finished and working product? If yes where can I try to use it?

You can check out our Spiking (stock) app here: https://spiking.com/download
Pages:
Jump to: