Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 18. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I found a very interesting moment. Neural networks will be sorted by rating. But how then will the new ones get out of the new developments, which will not have a rating?
Activity: 224
Will the developers pay with Skychain tokens for training of their networks?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
As in the 20th century, medicine, military industry and high technologies are changing society the most, we are buying a token or supporting the project morally - we are involved in the process and become a part of it, then we begin to bear responsibility. In my opinion, it is even pleasant to be responsible for a project in the field of medicine, than for a project in the field of the military industry, because this will save a life for someone, and not take it away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Skychain platform will be divided into several modules and each of them will be responsible for some particular options. How often will they be upgraded to improve the operation?
Activity: 406
As i understand it, if a serious disease is suspected, differential diagnosis will be performed to confirm or reject the diagnosis. How long will differential diagnostics take place in Skychain?
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Welcome our new user Skychain

Skychain is a blockchain infrustructure aimed to host, train and use artificial intelligence in healthcare. The mission of Skychain is to save 10 million patients from premature death due to medical errors within 10 years.
CREDITS blockchain platform will be a tool for security solutions of Skychain. https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4309
Activity: 364
Bright future ahead.Great project and amazing team.I love everything about Skychain.Big follower.Good Luck with ICO.Hope i find little $$ to invest
I’ve read that there will be the neural networks of input type. And there were also some specialized ones. What’s the difference between them?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Are there any additional bonuses for large investment?
If u purchase tokens for more than $20 000, the management of the company will negotiate with u on the size of individual bonus.
Activity: 294
Are there any additional bonuses for large investment?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Skychain Global Looks to Save Millions of People from Mistaken Diagnoses Utilizing Artificial intelligence & Blockchain

Skychain Global, for the first time in Russia, has successfully conducted a test of the artificial intelligence system for medical diagnostics, comparing the number of errors committed by the living doctors. This infrastructure blockchain project is aimed at helping doctors and patients have accurate diagnoses.

Skychain Global is pleased to reveal that they have just concluded a test of their artificial intelligence system by comparing the number of errors committed by the living doctors while carrying out medical diagnostics. Interestingly, this is the first ever test of its kind to be conducted in Russia. An infrastructure blockchain project, Skychain is dedicated to providing an infrastructure to radically increase the efficiency of healthcare AI development and training.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/skychain-global-to-save-millions-people-from-mistaken-diagnoses/

Activity: 196
Will a 5% bonus be valid until the end of the ICO?
No, it’ll be available until the soft cap is reached.
Merit: 0
Will a 5% bonus be valid until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The SkyChain management promises that all the info from the medical data suppliers will be stored in the system, but i haven’t fond anything about the place where they’ll be stored and protection. This doesnt make me happy…
SkyLearningZone database will be used to store the data provided by suppliers. The protection will be reliable, dont doubt it. No one will be able to steal anything due to use of modern algorithms of encryptions. 

SkyLearningZone will be responsible not only for storage of info, right?

Yes, of course. It has a wide set of options, but the main one is storage of information from data suppliers and training and retraining of neural networks.

Will it be possible to train a neural network with the help of several sets of data from the technological point of view?

This will not only be possible, this will be recommended. In case of use of several data sets at once in training process the neural networks turns out to be better, it will be more precise.
I’m wondering whether there will be a discount in case of use of several data sets for training.
The SkyChain management promises that all the info from the medical data suppliers will be stored in the system, but i haven’t fond anything about the place where they’ll be stored and protection. This doesnt make me happy…
SkyLearningZone database will be used to store the data provided by suppliers. The protection will be reliable, dont doubt it. No one will be able to steal anything due to use of modern algorithms of encryptions. 

Yes, of course. It has a wide set of options, but the main one is storage of information from data suppliers and training and retraining of neural networks.

Will it be possible to train a neural network with the help of several sets of data from the technological point of view?

This will not only be possible, this will be recommended. In case of use of several data sets at once in training process the neural networks turns out to be better, it will be more precise.

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: