Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 16. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. What is ICO soft-cap?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Death from mistaken diagnoses is terrible. But where does 100% guarantee that the doctor will not give up the correct diagnosis proposed by the neural network?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Do you have priority regions for cooperation, or will the platform develop globally?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How was pre-ICO? I can’t find information on official social networks!
It was necessary just to carefully read the forum. On the preliminary sale was reached hard cap - $ 3 million.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. How was pre-ICO? I can’t find information on official social networks!
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. And where else, except for medicine, neural networks can be so effective?
The first thing that comes to my mind is trading and creating investment portfolios. The best application, in addition to medicine, is not found.
I've heard about such solutions, but for the time being they do not inspire confidence in me.
Simply yet, neural networks and their training are not so simple and accessible. Fortunately, SkyChain will be able to change the situation.
It seems to me that even with such accessibility, development and training will not be affordable for everyone
Today it is not so difficult to get tokens. If they suddenly do not need you - then sell them in the secondary market and make a profit.
Even if you only buy 100 tokens today, in five years you can become a millionaire. Remember those who bought bitcoin only at the dawn of its development.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. And where else, except for medicine, neural networks can be so effective?
The first thing that comes to my mind is trading and creating investment portfolios. The best application, in addition to medicine, is not found.
I've heard about such solutions, but for the time being they do not inspire confidence in me.
Simply yet, neural networks and their training are not so simple and accessible. Fortunately, SkyChain will be able to change the situation.
It seems to me that even with such accessibility, development and training will not be affordable for everyone
Today it is not so difficult to get tokens. If they suddenly do not need you - then sell them in the secondary market and make a profit.
Activity: 29
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
And where did all go? As if no one wants to discuss with me the possibility of a revolution in medicine that can happen thanks to this project! Just imagine it will remain to speed up and make the process of processing the analyzes publicly available. This, in my opinion, is not the most difficult technical task. As for the rest - the project is gorgeous! %)
8V Global | 8v.com
If you imagine the image of the near future - then such projects as this perfectly fit into it. Under the "future", I primarily understand the changes in the lives of the bulk of the population of our planet. If you imagine that such a project will give an opportunity to any resident of the land at least to learn "what's wrong with him?" - then it will go faster!
8V Global | 8v.com
I think that it is the new technological revolution that will take place at the intersection of the science of medicine and technology. Thus, not far away is the time when we will massively receive special opportunities from the use of such projects as Skychain. Having received such technologies, an ordinary inhabitant of the planet will live better - his health will be reliably and surely diagnosed. Is not this a utopia? )
Activity: 45
пoдcкaжитe гдe пpoвepить cвoё yчacтиe в бayнти?
8V Global | 8v.com
It seems that you need to wait for a member of the development team to get exhaustive answers to our questions. You can try to sort out the technical part and planning for a long time, but there are some fundamental questions that are not reflected there but want to know the answers to them in order to form a complete picture of the project. Although it is now clear - that such projects are the future of medicine in particular.
8V Global | 8v.com
Here tell me who understands the technological details of the project: how the service will be brought to the end user. Example: it may be that for a constant operational observation of a patient, he will be given a gadget or tablet that will deal with analysis and data transfer. Or will it always require a complicated way of coordination and bureaucracy in an ordinary hospital and after that with results to you? Huh

Activity: 17
When it will be possible to use the service of the project and gain experience from this kind of disease analysis. I'm interested in how a wide range of diseases and diagnoses can be determined by this neural system? What are the requirements for users? How will personal information about my health be protected? Huh Roll Eyes

Easy cowboy. Bitcoin needed years just to get of the ground. Roughly give Skychain at least a year. How long did it take Ethereum to develop and get mass addoption? It will happen, skychain is the only one doing it. They will be the leader in the field, you can choose to be a part of it or be impatient and go find a get rich quick project like Bitconnect :p
Pages:
Jump to: