Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 17. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
When it will be possible to use the service of the project and gain experience from this kind of disease analysis. I'm interested in how a wide range of diseases and diagnoses can be determined by this neural system? What are the requirements for users? How will personal information about my health be protected? Huh Roll Eyes
8V Global | 8v.com
I'm starting to believe that someday the teams and developers will change the world with the example of this project and the others following it and we will all live for 200-300 years. The body will wear out more slowly, the bones will become stronger + all kinds of "supplements" will allow us not to think about the pressure and blood sugar values. Is not it a wonderful future to which one should strive? Smiley Grin
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I read the plans are wonderful, the idea is excellent - the most important thing is very much in demand and it will become even more necessary for a person. Today, most people need such help and if this project will give the chance to save at least one life - it is necessary to support it as much as possible. After all, he deserves it!

The idea is excellent that is true but it will also take some time to spread the word about the platform and get people to become familiar with it and use it.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello everyone!
Yesterday we returned from Mumbai. Small reports are available in Twitter and in Medium: https://medium.com/@skychain.global/skychain-at-blockchain-forum-india-2018-38a2525fcb0f.
In the coming days, you can find us in Dubai http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/ (March 4-5) and Bangkok https://thailand.bc.events/en (March 6).
Check a new small interview regarding our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcCQ8jag
At the moment there are ~ 4.7 million tokens sold (including presale). Join at https://skychain.global/
If have any questions - feel free to join our project group https://t.me/skychaingroup
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Who will create ready-made samples and blocks, from which simple users will be able to collect neural networks for their needs in SkyConstructor?
Activity: 406
I like the idea with the SkyConstructor module. It turns out, it will be possible to build a neural network as a designer. It remains only a question, how much will it cost to use this module?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Children, no one has information about the development of the module SkyConstructor? Maybe there are some screenshots of the interface, which will be there?
8V Global | 8v.com
I read the plans are wonderful, the idea is excellent - the most important thing is very much in demand and it will become even more necessary for a person. Today, most people need such help and if this project will give the chance to save at least one life - it is necessary to support it as much as possible. After all, he deserves it!
Activity: 224
In what amount will royalties be received by providers of medical information and miners from neural networks, in the training of which they participated?
Will all neural networks in the Skychain system be paid? I just would like at least a few free options, so that beginners with their help could get acquainted with the platform and its capabilities.
Activity: 280
Why can’t developers unload their neural networks from the Skychain system? And if they did it for themselves and want to use it in their work?
Activity: 294
Why did they only make a 5% bonus, which after reaching the soft cap will be deactivated?
So it is necessary, apparently. In general, there is an additional bonus for people who invest in the project $ 20,000 or more.
Activity: 308
Why did they only make a 5% bonus, which after reaching the soft cap will be deactivated?
Merit: 101
Soft cap has not collected the campaign yet?
No, but it is rapidly moving towards this goal. Already sold more than 4 million tokens. Almost half of it.
Activity: 238
Soft cap has not collected the campaign yet?
Activity: 378
I found a very interesting moment. Neural networks will be sorted by rating. But how then will the new ones get out of the new developments, which will not have a rating?
Any neural network, even one that has only been created and published in the system, has its own rating. Therefore, problems with getting into the top, if the development is really good, will not.
But how will the rating be formed if no one else used the neural network?
After completing the training of the neural network, the system will automatically conduct its testing, on the basis of which it will issue a rating.
What procedures will this testing consist of, is known to anyone?
Activity: 392
I found a very interesting moment. Neural networks will be sorted by rating. But how then will the new ones get out of the new developments, which will not have a rating?
Any neural network, even one that has only been created and published in the system, has its own rating. Therefore, problems with getting into the top, if the development is really good, will not.
After completing the training of the neural network, the system will automatically conduct its testing, on the basis of which it will issue a rating.
Activity: 210
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: