Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 54. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So it turns out that one can create a neural network and be able to use it immediately, right? It sounds very cool! It’s very convenient! I hope that the service will be launched as soon as possible))

No, not exactly. You will need train neural network with the help of various medical data that will be provided to the platform by providers of medical data before you start to use the neural network.
Does it mean that the system will train my neural network and I will get the ready ANN after a while?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
So it turns out that one can create a neural network and be able to use it immediately, right? It sounds very cool! It’s very convenient! I hope that the service will be launched as soon as possible))

No, not exactly. You will need train neural network with the help of various medical data that will be provided to the platform by providers of medical data before you start to use the neural network.
Activity: 336
Activity: 406
Have a nice day! Tell me please, how many coins were allocated for the pre-ICO?
Activity: 266
Greetings! Tell me please, will doctors who run solo practice be able to use your platform’s services?
Activity: 392
What total number of tokens does your company allocate to be sold?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
are there any serious plans that the token will be listed on significant exchanges?
Activity: 238
Will there be only 200 diseases in a final version of the platform? Are you kidding?? It’s ridiculous. The platform will have small demand in such a case. You’d better think over scaling and work with large amount of diseases and you’ll benefit. 

The platform will support 200 diseases at the alpha test stage; the full version will support more than 1000 various diseases and prescribe out-patient treatment.
A full version of the platform? When will it be launched?
It’s planned to launch it in June, 2019. The dates can be pushed back or forward a little. 
What development prospects does the project have in case it will support various diseases?
Firstly, there will be new diseases discovered and Skychain will get familiar with them quickly. Secondly, the service wants to enter other fields in which neural networks can be useful. The company plans to start working in other fields in 2025.
Is it already known which fields do company’s founders plan to enter above all others?
Merit: 101
Will there be only 200 diseases in a final version of the platform? Are you kidding?? It’s ridiculous. The platform will have small demand in such a case. You’d better think over scaling and work with large amount of diseases and you’ll benefit. 

The platform will support 200 diseases at the alpha test stage; the full version will support more than 1000 various diseases and prescribe out-patient treatment.
It’s planned to launch it in June, 2019. The dates can be pushed back or forward a little. 
What development prospects does the project have in case it will support various diseases?
Firstly, there will be new diseases discovered and Skychain will get familiar with them quickly. Secondly, the service wants to enter other fields in which neural networks can be useful. The company plans to start working in other fields in 2025.

Activity: 238
I’ve seen the info that the SkyTherapist would offer several treatment options for one disease at once. And what are the differences between these options?
Activity: 406
How long will it take the service to determine that the patient has an early stage cancer?
Greetings to everybody. Can anybody explain me how the platform will be able to determine people’s health problems basing on images and graphical studies?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. I’ve read that you plan to launch an alpha version of your platform in June 2018. How many neural networks will be available for early users of the system?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Skychain this coin project, ICO, seems to have a big appetite. Do you really need so much money to complete your roadmap at once? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: