Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure! - page 55. (Read 34253 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What happens if the hard cap level is reached during pre-ICO?

Hello. Nothing special will happen, pre-ICO will just be over ahead of schedule and preparations for the ICO will be started.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What happens if the hard cap level is reached during pre-ICO?
Activity: 99
I was confused be the fact that the period of time between the release of alpha and beta versions of the platform will be very small. Does it make any sense to release the beta so early, if the there won’t be any special changes? They’d better develop it a little, and release a more modified version of Skychain later.
Why did you decide that there will be no changes? If 30 ANN will be available in alpha version, their number will increase more than three times in the beta version. In my opinion, this is more than a good indicator of work.
Well, the platform can reach such a number of available neural networks with the help of individual programmers, but the work carried out by the developers of the platform won’t be visible. Absence of new features, that’s why I don’t see the point of releasing the beta version that fast.
Oh, that’s what you were talking about. There will be an additional SkyTherapist module launched in the beta version, it will be able to create treatment protocols for various diseases.
This sounds more interesting. And how many diseases will the AI of this module “be aware of”?
If you believe the statements of developers, the SkyTherapist will be aware of more than 200 of the most common diseases (infectious, chronic, etc.) and the 30 most common oncologic diseases.
If this is true, then I want to praise this project, because it can subvert our health care industry
Activity: 336
Hi there, comrades! What are the results of pre-ICO? Is the soft cap already reached?
Yes, the soft cap has long been reached for sure, it can’t but rejoice!
Activity: 280
Hi there, comrades! What are the results of pre-ICO? Is the soft cap already reached?
Activity: 252
I was confused be the fact that the period of time between the release of alpha and beta versions of the platform will be very small. Does it make any sense to release the beta so early, if the there won’t be any special changes? They’d better develop it a little, and release a more modified version of Skychain later.
Why did you decide that there will be no changes? If 30 ANN will be available in alpha version, their number will increase more than three times in the beta version. In my opinion, this is more than a good indicator of work.
Well, the platform can reach such a number of available neural networks with the help of individual programmers, but the work carried out by the developers of the platform won’t be visible. Absence of new features, that’s why I don’t see the point of releasing the beta version that fast.
Oh, that’s what you were talking about. There will be an additional SkyTherapist module launched in the beta version, it will be able to create treatment protocols for various diseases.
This sounds more interesting. And how many diseases will the AI of this module “be aware of”?
If you believe the statements of developers, the SkyTherapist will be aware of more than 200 of the most common diseases (infectious, chronic, etc.) and the 30 most common oncologic diseases.
The fact that AI can prescribe the treatment for patients itself is just a huge step forward for the entire medicine science!!! And does anyone know how will the process of operation of SkyTherapist be carried out?
Activity: 392
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
Let’s suppose I create some simple neural network templates. Will I be able to sell them on your platform and pay a reasonable commission from each purchase?
Activity: 224
Hi there. Will one need to have programming skills in order to create and configure his own neural network on your platform?
Activity: 406
Will a neural network trained at your base need to pass any test that confirms the effectiveness of its training?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will I be able to download the neural network code that is being trained in SkyLearningZone, or can I upload it to another carrier?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
No bounty program for Skychain?

Sale Bonus:    50% During Pre-Sale (2,000,000 SCH available)
Activity: 238
Does it mean that any author of a third-party neural network trained in SkyLearningZone will be able to resell it and avoid sharing profits with the platform?
Activity: 406
Hi there. I believe that if you train the network with the help of different pieces of data, it will make diagnosis faster and more accurately. Will you use such a technique?
Activity: 196
No bounty program for Skychain?
Pages:
Jump to: