Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 18. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?

They will be couple of decentralize nep 5/neo exchanges that will list Thekey
The fact of the matter is that Binance supports NEP-5 blockchain. What prevents such a huge project as THEKEY to go on this exchange?

Well, there is no working product yet, as I understand. Binance is very meticulous in these things. And I personally think this is one of the main reasons this exchange is the best one in our cryptoworld.

Correct me if I am wrong but the TKYs real deal will come out somewhere near the end of 2018, right?
You are mistaken, I know many projects that do not have a working product, but nevertheless binance added them to the  exchange!

Thekey is not currently listed on Binance, maybe at some point in the future, but will be listed on Switcheo and Nex, Neo decentralize exchange
I would like to ask if they are planning to meet in China or other countries to seek new investors and partners? Because I think this project is supported by the Chinese government

They just released a three months updates of the project, lots of partnerships already formed, I think they now focusing on development and on time for their MVP
Bought this token at the ico did not have time to sell on time at the exchange .. I keep it till better times..I hope the market will recover

Thekey is one of a few beast/different caliber in blockchain world, the CEO is very capable, trusted by multibillion industry/govt, very strong team, worth long hold!
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Bought this token at the ico did not have time to sell on time at the exchange .. I keep it till better times..I hope the market will recover
Activity: 462
I would like to ask if they are planning to meet in China or other countries to seek new investors and partners? Because I think this project is supported by the Chinese government
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am pleased to observe the progress of the project. The team is constantly making new partnerships with good companies. Is there any news about new exchanges? maybe binance?

They will be couple of decentralize nep 5/neo exchanges that will list Thekey
The fact of the matter is that Binance supports NEP-5 blockchain. What prevents such a huge project as THEKEY to go on this exchange?

Well, there is no working product yet, as I understand. Binance is very meticulous in these things. And I personally think this is one of the main reasons this exchange is the best one in our cryptoworld.

Correct me if I am wrong but the TKYs real deal will come out somewhere near the end of 2018, right?
You are mistaken, I know many projects that do not have a working product, but nevertheless binance added them to the  exchange!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
TheKey has more than doubled its price from its recent dip, which is amazing?
Any particular reason behind this?

Its still under ICOs price, strong long term project with excellent track of record

ICO price was around 3.5 cent per token and now still only 1.5 cent. Its still far from ICO price. I hope with market recovery price of TKY will grow as well.

From their tiwtter they will take part on event in Singapoure on 17th April

https://twitter.com/thekeyvip/status/984345062107529216
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
THEKEY is slowly starting to recover in price. Over the past week, see the progress, I hope for further growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Okay, people, here are some interesting news:

Bit-Z will launch TKY on BTC & ETH markets.
Deposit Start Time: 12:00, April 13, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
Trading Start Time: 15:00, April 13, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)

Proof: https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360002927113-TKY-Launch-Soon

Iv never heard of this exchange, but according to CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/) it is 10th biggest by volume right now. I know this might be bs and these volumes are fake. So does anyone knows anything about this exchange? Can we expect some kind of a listing pump here?
Bit-Z is a secondary exchange, the conclusion is expensive! Thekey is a very promising project, but it is strongly tied to the neo, you need to go to the binance so that there is good growth!
Activity: 42
Nice project
Activity: 98
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.  Grin
Activity: 126
Okay, people, here are some interesting news:

Bit-Z will launch TKY on BTC & ETH markets.
Deposit Start Time: 12:00, April 13, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
Trading Start Time: 15:00, April 13, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)

Proof: https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360002927113-TKY-Launch-Soon

Iv never heard of this exchange, but according to CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/) it is 10th biggest by volume right now. I know this might be bs and these volumes are fake. So does anyone knows anything about this exchange? Can we expect some kind of a listing pump here?
Activity: 12

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on stock exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Check out this Interview of THEKEY CEO CatherineTHEKEY being interviewed by BlockNewsKorea (Blockchain News Korea)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvhETOMl5eY
Thekey updates: low market profile, very hard at work! progress report
https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/announcement-for-thekeys-progress-report-c3381cc03f51
Does THEKEY will have its own blockchain? Or it will be a NEP-5 token on NEO Forever?

Thats a good question, currently Thekey utilize Neo platform for its BDMI services, bringing digital identity to blockchain
when testnet lands in June, we will know how many TKY used per transaction.  it doesn't set TKY price because that can be adjusted. But I think there is a lack of publicity for people to know that thekey is going to be the official digital identity application of a good part of China.

This will be huge news for China and Thekey, offering official digital identity to big data like government, banks, finance, etc...
if Thekey will have it’s completely separate chain, do we know what platform they will base it on? I assume they are not writing one from scratch but will use something open source and fork it like eth or neo or hyperledger

Thekey focuses on identity blockchain, with partnership Neo and Ontology,etc...its a utility token on Neo platform
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
if Thekey will have it’s completely separate chain, do we know what platform they will base it on? I assume they are not writing one from scratch but will use something open source and fork it like eth or neo or hyperledger
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
when testnet lands in June, we will know how many TKY used per transaction.  it doesn't set TKY price because that can be adjusted. But I think there is a lack of publicity for people to know that thekey is going to be the official digital identity application of a good part of China.
Pages:
Jump to: