Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 2. (Read 18593 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Online Gambling is a crowded place in blockchain. At this project everything is quite good both team and the idea and a product, but i see there is nothing for me that separates BX.Bet from competitors. I really hope the project will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
thank you very much Housten02!
That is good to hear.
Activity: 11
Hello!

check out this interview between Bitcoin Magazin NL and Co-founder Christian Lenz, coming in straight from the Consensus in Singapore:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhSARtdBSo

http://up.picr.de/33867222qv.jpg

great to see that you guys are actively promoting the ICO.
A friend of mine saw your pitch in Singapore and was really impressed. Good luck!

copper member
Hello!

check out this interview between Bitcoin Magazin NL and Co-founder Christian Lenz, coming in straight from the Consensus in Singapore:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhSARtdBSo

copper member
Hello,

the pre-sale is currently scheduled for October 15th. We are offering very attractive bonuses:

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The sale of tokens  be  now be in the 3rd Semester of 2018? Do  have a date to start the sale? Is there a bonus to buy at the beginning of the token sale?
copper member
Do you also enter into partnerships with existing providers to include their offerings in the ecosystem?

Hello jols,

Which kind of existing providers are you referring to?

Do you know that we are developing API's and webmaster plugins as well? That makes it possible to easily embed all or certain BX markets on any website, to create a unique, distributed and
decentralized betting community.

Activity: 9
Do you also enter into partnerships with existing providers to include their offerings in the ecosystem?
copper member
Nice project!

Thank you very much!

Feel free to join our Telegram group, if you have any questions or just want to be up to date on BX. The token sale is going to start soon! Be prepared - BX will be sent to the moon!  Shocked
Activity: 56
copper member
Hello Community!

While some of our team members are currently pitching in Singapur, our development team is currently setting up a new exciting MVP game with the chance to win some extra BX tokens!! Stay tuned.

By the way, if you are not familiar with the functionalities of a betting exchange, try our exchange demo, linked on www.bx.bet . It explains everything from Buy and Sell orders to how the winnings are being calculated.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.

This is a normal situation when you create an account just for the sake of announcement. Large projects give an announcement on the forum to people who have a rolled out account but in this project decided to save money on it.
It's good or not, no one knows but it's a fact.
It may happen that the creators of the project will forget the access code to the account on the forum and as in other projects will not be able to make changes when it is required.
copper member
Hello community,

our team just attended a couple of blockchain events and was able to make some very good connections to investors and experts.
The past events were:
- Crypto Finance Conference in California
- Global Blockchain Summit in Shanghai
- Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise
- Blockchain World Summit in London

Christian and Gabriel will now travel to the Consensus in Singapur, where BX will have an own booth.
Let them know if you are around! They are very happy to speak about BX.

Activity: 44
Smart idea for betting which is an humanity biz from very old time until now! How to resolve the trust issue and prevent anyone from cheating? That's a very key to the betting biz. This project conduct a solutions to the pains, a good example by leveraging blockchain technology.
copper member
This project looks promising indeed. Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success. Smiley

Absolutely! The concept of Augur has similarities with the BX Prediction Market Ecosystem. These kind of betting markets are kind of new and absolutely trending! It will be a very exciting part within our ecosystem.

Have you read about Augur's first scandal about emerging assassin betting markets recently? Take a look at this article to understand how BX could have prevented this: https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/bx-a-decentralized-betting-platform-could-have-prevented-the-creation-of-assassination-markets-mvp-launches-august-9th/
Activity: 140
The platform is not the most original, but there are many small players, even though in my opinion it doesn't need its own crypto. It's important to implement the marketing side and it could be useful to be ETH insufficient, as the users would feel relieved and the project could get stable fees.
Activity: 10
Good day,
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the businesss you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this idea?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This project looks promising indeed. Strong team behind it and a good business model. This project reminds me of Augur which was a huge success. Smiley
Activity: 33
Very nice project. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 33
Hey
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the idea? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Pages:
Jump to: