Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥BX.BET - The decentralized betting exchange🔥 ⭐ - page 3. (Read 18593 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
BX.BET - THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
Thank you very much ChrisThor :-)
Follow us on social media channels, join our Telegram group or see our latest stories on www.medium.com/bxbet

Activity: 28
Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
copper member
Hello,

I have seen few blockchain platforms entering the online gambling space.
How does BX stand out from the rest?

Hello jols,

many thanks for your question. In fact the BX ecosystem differs a lot from all other blockchain competitors! Let me point out the most relevant differences.

First of all BX is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer betting exchange, meaning its players do not bet against a centralized bookmaker at the end (advantages: no limitations for players, total transparency by removing the bookmaker, improved odds, lower fees, reduced operating costs).
Basically the whole content of the ecosystem will be created, handled and voted by the community. The system automatically creates smart contracts for every step in the betting process, which makes it very secure at the same time. We have a great innovative superuser / market owner concept, that allows users to take over the role as a bookmaker and to earn extra BX tokens! In general, there is a lot of community engagement, which will contribute to a great social betting experience.

Furthermore BX will not focus on sports betting only. Financial and prediction markets will be the other 2 big pillars in the ecosystem. In prediction markets you can basically bet on anything! It's a very interesting and upcoming market.
Also there are public and private betting markets. Private betting markets are only accessible via invitation and are great for closed groups as friends, colleagues, small betting communities, etc.!

There are many features that will make BX very unique and also extremely attractive for the giant betting market.
Please take a look at the competitor analysis below. You can also find this in our well worked-out Whitepaper.

(this answer was copied from page 9 of this thread)

Our MVP (minimum valuable product) is available thru our website: www.bx.bet and offers real blockchain betting. Check it out!

brand new
Activity: 0
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open!
copper member
Your tokens will be only one option of payment for bets or you will support some other most known currencies like BTC, ETH?

Hello gembira,

BX will be the only available and required token to access the BX platform.

Thats good as will give a liqudity for tokens. But you will have some exchange for your tokens inside? As for example ETH to BX token etc?

yes sure! You can get your BX tokens against dollar, euro, ETH or BTC.

You talking about ICO? I mean about the ability to convert other cureencies on your future exhange (betting platform) to BX tokens?

BX tokens can be converted back into other currencies on external crypto exchanges.
Activity: 9
Hello,

I have seen few blockchain platforms entering the online gambling space.
How does BX stand out from the rest?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Your tokens will be only one option of payment for bets or you will support some other most known currencies like BTC, ETH?

Hello gembira,

Thats good as will give a liqudity for tokens. But you will have some exchange for your tokens inside? As for example ETH to BX token etc?

You talking about ICO? I mean about the ability to convert other cureencies on your future exhange (betting platform) to BX tokens?
Activity: 146
This platform has created delicious cakes. we can immediately enjoy it. This multifunctional platform makes it easy for its users and it's a great way by an experienced team. already creating convenience through application support, I think investors will see this.
Activity: 14
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I would like to share with you an Article on How a Decentralized Betting Platform Could Have Prevented the Creation of Assassination Markets:
https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/bx-a-decentralized-betting-platform-could-have-prevented-the-creation-of-assassination-markets-mvp-launches-august-9th/
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
copper member
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open!

Thanks for the kind words! Our whitepaper is indeed very detailed and hopefully doesn't leave many open questions around the ecosystem.
copper member
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

Thanks for your feedback!
We will soon offer regular chat sessions, in where you can ask the co-founders directly. We will announce this soon.

copper member

Hello gembira,

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
The idea is very interesting, although not new such projects used to be a lot and almost all of them did not give anything. But as I think to play on the platform, you can and will carry those who buy token.
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
copper member
Activity: 51
Strong project, nice product, very experienced team, which is a good thing. It is legally well covered and it is Malta based, so that really there aren't any worries. The MVP has a nice design and is really user friendly, it looks really good.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Hello gembira,

copper member
I like the concept of this plan. Well prepared team and business. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.

Thanks isralda,

sure! We're working hard every day to make the BX ecosystem giant!!

Pre-Sale starting next month! heads up!
copper member
Strong project, nice product, very experienced team, which is a good thing. It is legally well covered and it is Malta based, so that really there aren't any worries. The MVP has a nice design and is really user friendly, it looks really good.

Thank you very much SMCrypto for your kind words
!
Feel free to join our Telegram group to stay up to date on our token sale!

Pages:
Jump to: