Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 3. (Read 1238 times)

copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
How many token has sold till now?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
I think Cryptovilla will grow according to the token sale token, not only that but also they have done deal with almost 10 properties for the accommodation purpose, Hopefully, they will go for a long way.

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
According to the world bank, international tourism is increasing the contrition in the world economy day by day so It's going to be a good project for the future purpose.

That's why this cryptovilla is going to be a profitable blockchain system in the coming time.
This is an astonishing news that the Travel and Tourism sector is getting a larger sector than any other sector like Chemicals, automobile and manufacturing.

I think technological advancement is a great factor for accelerating this popularity of this platform and this market is getting extended more and more.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
According to the world bank, international tourism is increasing the contrition in the world economy day by day so It's going to be a good project for the future purpose.

That's why this cryptovilla is going to be a profitable blockchain system in the coming time.
This is an astonishing news that the Travel and Tourism sector is getting a larger sector than any other sector like Chemicals, automobile and manufacturing.

Activity: 184

Activity: 202

day by day this travelling market is becoming bigger and bigger so it's going to be a huge platform for the travel lovers.
Of course, This travelling platform is getting accepted around the world so they have initiated a good system for this platform.
Also, this travelling ground is becoming a mammoth part of the world economy...
It has been published a report that Travel and Tourism Council has got 7.6 Trillion $ in 2016. so it's a great part of global GDP.

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
day by day this travelling market is becoming bigger and bigger so it's going to be a huge platform for the travel lovers.
Of course, This travelling platform is getting accepted around the world so they have initiated a good system for this platform.
Also, this travelling ground is becoming a mammoth part of the world economy...
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Will I able to sell BTN on this platform? if I am not interested in using BTN for booking purpose?
Of course, you can sell your BTN for ETH to Cryptovilla platform.
Isn't possible to sell BTN outside of this platform?
This is the constraint or limitation of this platform. sad but true.
You can trade your BTN for ETH in this platform by opening a position in Cryptovilla.
So whatever the case, You will be able to trade or sell BTN within this platform only.
Activity: 118
Will I able to sell BTN on this platform? if I am not interested in using BTN for booking purpose?
You can trade your BTN for ETH in this platform by opening a position in Cryptovilla.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Activity: 96
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 202
Which is the best way to get BTN within this platform?
It's simple and the only way to get BTN if you buy CVL token from this platform, With CVL you can't get this token ever.
Not only that but also you can't trade BTN in any other outside of this platform.
It's simple and the only way to get BTN if you buy CVL token from this platform, With CVL you can't get this token ever.
Activity: 184
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Which conversion plan would bring more profit than any other plan...?
For me, Monthly conversion plan will bring a lot of opportunity than any other plan because of generating more BTN in a monthly package.
I don't think so, You have to choose very carefully regarding this issue, I think If I choose a 6 months plan then I will get almost 250% bonus.
Yes, Of course... the long-term plan is the best plan for these offers. If you invest 1000 CVL then you will get almost 2500 BTN within 6 months, and monthly you will get 416.6 BTN.
Pages:
Jump to: