Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model - page 4. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Which conversion plan would bring more profit than any other plan...?
For me, Monthly conversion plan will bring a lot of opportunity than any other plan because of generating more BTN in a monthly package.
I don't think so, You have to choose very carefully regarding this issue, I think If I choose a 6 months plan then I will get almost 250% bonus.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
For me, Monthly conversion plan will bring a lot of opportunity than any other plan because of generating more BTN in a monthly package.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Will i get welcome bonus automatically or i have to request for it.   

You just need to buy 300CvL tokens for welcome bonus. 

That's mean i have to invest 300$.That's so much.It's really welcome bonus or something else.       

Not bad offer actually. You are getting 100$ bonus upon investing $300.   
Activity: 190

That's mean i have to invest 300$.That's so much.It's really welcome bonus or something else.       
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 190
Activity: 94
this is nice to decentralize airbnb. I hope it works.
Activity: 28
What is your strategy to compete with companies not on the blockchain?

It's about experience we bring. Also, smart marketing, lower price, security, profitability. As for me, sounds pretty competitive Smiley
Anyone registered yet? I can't complete my registration as it showing failed.

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chrome.

No problem with me also but just wondering how to get my welcome bonus.I don't see it on my wallet.

To get it you have to purchase at least 300 CVL Smiley
CryptoVilla offers innovative, favorable and most important safe approaches for booking of housing! What will happen to not sold tokens?

Tokens that won't be sold after the last part of ICO will burn out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What is your strategy to compete with companies not on the blockchain?
How can CVL tokens convert into BTN token?

Register, purchase CVL, go to the Dashboard and convert it Smiley
Will cryptovilla accept Visa or master card in the future? If they will then It will be a good alternative option for the payment purpose.

Yep, we are looking for it in future.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
BTN token only can be traded in the CVL exchange, But Why can't be traded outside of this platform?
Yes, Both CVL and BTN tokens should have access to other exchange, because of the more trading scope.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
BTN token only can be traded in the CVL exchange, But Why can't be traded outside of this platform?
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Has cryptovilla any secured wallet?
They have three types of Wallet, For CVL there is a CVL wallet, BTN for BTN wallet and for the ETH they have created an ETH wallet.
I have seen in the whitepaper that they will offer a  cryptovilla wallet which is very secure, No one can't get access until he or she has the private keys.
Activity: 202
They have three types of Wallet, For CVL there is a CVL wallet, BTN for BTN wallet and for the ETH they have created an ETH wallet.
Activity: 96
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
You can't use or trade BTN on the outside of this platform but you can use it in several ways, Also you can sell BTN for ETH to Cryptvilla.
Yes, BTN can also be traded for Ethereum by creating a position on the ​CryptoVilla Exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: