Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 37. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
What is your business model?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
A very innovative project, hopefully this project gets a lot of support. what do you plan to do to increase the price of your token?
Thank you for your support, dear friend! Cheesy We plan to scale our existing production and expand our sales markets. All this will contribute to the growth of our token, because it is part of the Valena ecosystem. In more detail you can see our actions in white paper. Wink

What about your road map? Everything goes according to plan?
Dear friend, at the moment, we are following the plan and there are no shifts. If something changes, we will definitely let you know! Smiley
Activity: 56
Can you explain me how blockchain work in your case?
Activity: 99
A very innovative project, hopefully this project gets a lot of support. what do you plan to do to increase the price of your token?
Thank you for your support, dear friend! Cheesy We plan to scale our existing production and expand our sales markets. All this will contribute to the growth of our token, because it is part of the Valena ecosystem. In more detail you can see our actions in white paper. Wink

What about your road map? Everything goes according to plan?
When will the tokens be released?
The official release of our tokens at the exchange will be held at the end of this year, as you see in the roadmap. If you want, you can get it right now, we have a pre-sale stage. Wink
Can I buy your supplements separately from oil?
Of course, dear friend, you can safely buy our supplements separately from the oil. Smiley
Hello. What’s the minimum purchase amount on the  pre-ICO?
Hello, at the moment the price is $ 5. At the next stage, the price may change, stay tuned. You can join now. Wink
Activity: 67
When will the tokens be released?
Activity: 60
Can I buy your supplements separately from oil?
Activity: 99
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hello. What’s the minimum purchase amount on the  pre-ICO?
Do you have advisors?
Of course, dear friend! Our advisers are listed on our website, as well as in white paper. Wink
Activity: 108
When does the main sale start?
The main stage of the sale is planned for the second half of the year, dear friend. Smiley
Do I have to go through the identification? (AML, KYC, CTF)
In order to join us, you just need to register in our account at our website Valena.  Wink You can check it right now. Additional identifications are not required.
I have read your whitepaper. I see your project very good and interesting! Are there any bonuces for early birds?
There is 40% pre-sale discount, according to the data on their website) Team, could you clarify what bb platform is being used?
The most important thing for a car is the engine, its integrity represents the good or bad of the vehicle. If it can prove that this lubricating oil really reduces so much friction, I believe it will be welcome.

Of course, dear friend, the engine is the most important part of the car. The effectiveness of our remedy is proved by laboratory methods. And also for years of use by our customers.
Activity: 87
When does the main sale start?
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I have read your whitepaper. I see your project very good and interesting! Are there any bonuces for early birds?
There is 40% pre-sale discount, according to the data on their website) Team, could you clarify what bb platform is being used?
The most important thing for a car is the engine, its integrity represents the good or bad of the vehicle. If it can prove that this lubricating oil really reduces so much friction, I believe it will be welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: