Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 38. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have read your whitepaper. I see your project very good and interesting! Are there any bonuces for early birds?
We are pleased to hear that you like our project, dear friend. Of course, for early users the cost of our token is reduced by 40%. Therefore I recommend to join our project as soon as you can, so as not to lose your profit! Wink
Do you have a referral program?
While we do not have a full-scale referral program, dear friend. But you can write to us in the channel of telegrams and we will consider your proposal. Smiley
what exactly technology do you offer?
Hello dear friend! We offer technology of non-wear friction. Its essence lies in the fact that it reduces friction and increases the life of your engine.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Green revolution is what we need ^^ Are your decisions scalable? I mean potential extensiveness and intensity of deployment
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have read your whitepaper. I see your project very good and interesting! Are there any bonuces for early birds?
There is 40% pre-sale discount, according to the data on their website) Team, could you clarify what bb platform is being used?
Activity: 5
Activity: 72
Activity: 69
Do you have a referral program?
Activity: 120
what exactly technology do you offer?
Honestly, I really like design of your project! You've done a great job! It's obvious that you have a big team of professionals!
We are very pleased that you appreciated our design. We really worked hard to create it! Smiley
Forgive my inattention, but I still have not seen what kind of products you will produce? in ononse I saw that your goods can be used in different spheres
Now we produce additives for oils. In the future, we plan to produce our own oil. Sorry, apparently not so understood your question.
Could you tell a few words about your unique technology?
Of course, dear friend! A special lubricant based on copper has been developed. 1-2 microns. The friction of two physical surfaces between themselves is replaced by friction of soft metals. Copper ion film prevents the penetration of hydrogen into the surface and this prevents further wear.
Are there any other projects like yours on blockchain?
As far as I know, we do not have such projects, dear friend. We are one of the first in our industry to use the chain in our project. If you know of other projects like ours, tell me, it will be interesting to see. Smiley
I never heard about such technologies..what is your global goal?
We are going to be a major player on the market of Valena-SV based lubricants and plan to introduce new solutions to SVchain, solutions that will ensure industry shift to the more environmentally-friendly level.  For instance, we intend to take part in the endeavor to revamp machinery and cars by replacing combustion engines with electric engines. By the way, electric engines also require our products. Smiley

This is an interesting and useful project. Good goals are planned. In fact, everyone needs to think about ecology. I hope that Valena- SVC will do everything possible to contribute a bit to this issue
Very nice words of support, dear friend! We will try. Smiley
What are you current clients?
I already answered this question a little higher.  Wink
SVCoin tokens is a promising acquisition for industry enterprises, auto parts stores and auto chemical goods, car-care centers, car washes, gas stations, oil companies, oil producers, transport companies, construction companies, industrial companies, and ordinary car owners. They are our clients.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Forgive my inattention, but I still have not seen what kind of products you will produce? in ononse I saw that your goods can be used in different spheres
I think this project is really great. There are a lot of green agriculture projects, but not many green automobile ones. Do the lubricants you make differ from others by their chemical compound? Also you said about recycling. Do you recycle any car parts?
Thanks for the support of dear friend! Of course, Valena-SV complexes ensure protection against hydrogen wear, which results in smaller amount of dust in oil, and consequently filter gets longer-lasting. Due to applying metal plaque technology friction becomes sliding friction, so contact area of rubbing surfaces is reduced by 5 times. Copper ion membrane preserves its self-healing properties throughout oil lifespan. Copper ion membrane allows to reduce lubricant’s temperature by 20-30 degrees Celsius. More details about this you can find out in our white paper. Wink
What are the conditions on Pre-Sale? And when does it end?
Terms of pre-sale you can see in our Landing. The pre-sale will be finished as soon as we collect the necessary amount of money.
How much is it? Any why are you sure you'll collect it?
1 SVC = 1.5 $ We have a team of professionals, as well as all the necessary skills are closed. We have our own unique properties of the product, which others do not have and the desire to move forward. What else is needed for a successful project. Wink
Activity: 76
Could you tell a few words about your unique technology?
Activity: 87
Are there any other projects like yours on blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: