Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀 - page 6. (Read 14284 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
It is best to conduct your own analysis of the project. Nobody can be trusted with responsibility for your money.
Some people / funds are ready to take on such responsibility, but they require a good payment.
And this is reasonable. People need to understand that everything costs money, money in debt, investment decisions, analysis, etc.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Holopopstyir
What interest rate do you consider fair and relevant now?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Come on man, if we break it down the core message is that nothing in the world is as connected as Bitcoin. Plus it is much harder for anyone in the world to value a Bitcoin compared to a house. You are right in regards to refinancing dynamics, but that's still much less of a dynamic issue than a globally decentralized permissionless neutral network like Bitcoin.
I notice that when the stock markets fall, bitcoin also falls. What does it say? It seems to me that there is a close relationship with the world of fiat money.
You came to the idea that in general everything in the world is interconnected. Yes, now the world is global and financially connected in all spheres.
In these trackers I'm annoyed by the presence in the top of obviously bad projects. This makes me think about the objectivity of such sites.
It is best to conduct your own analysis of the project. Nobody can be trusted with responsibility for your money.
Some people / funds are ready to take on such responsibility, but they require a good payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
You are only partially right. The price of houses in all countries has an economic relationship. This is part of the gdobal economy and much depends on the refinancing rate of the dollar.

Come on man, if we break it down the core message is that nothing in the world is as connected as Bitcoin. Plus it is much harder for anyone in the world to value a Bitcoin compared to a house. You are right in regards to refinancing dynamics, but that's still much less of a dynamic issue than a globally decentralized permissionless neutral network like Bitcoin.
I notice that when the stock markets fall, bitcoin also falls. What does it say? It seems to me that there is a close relationship with the world of fiat money.
I agree with you. Independent analysis should be conducted under any circumstances, the more so the safety of own funds depends on it.
I think the main problem is not in the quality of analytics, but in responsibility. People do not want to take it upon themselves.
copper member
Merit: 112

I agree with you. Independent analysis should be conducted under any circumstances, the more so the safety of own funds depends on it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Exactly and real estate isn't globally connected the same way as Bitcoin. If the value of houses in one country pops that doesn't mean the same happens in another country. If negative herd behavior starts in Bitcoin it turns into a giant global snowball that is hard to control for, at least as long as the market is of the current size.
You are only partially right. The price of houses in all countries has an economic relationship. This is part of the gdobal economy and much depends on the refinancing rate of the dollar.

Activity: 476
From FB:
"⚡️⚡️⚡️PRE-TOKENSALE STARTED⚡️⚡️⚡️
Minimum amount 100 USD. You can see your bonus in cabinet.
Token Bonus give you low rate for loan or bonus for deposit. Also you can lease token to over borrowers for bonus fee.
Only 750k left for sale.
⚡️Why is it good deal buying a token BFT?⚡️
You can have low rate for loan or bonus rate for deposit📍
You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑
View bonum statistics in real time🤓"
Don't understand where i can see this statistics.
Also did not see this graph on the site. Maybe it is available for registered users.
I think that this information should be shown online if possible.
Unfortunately, only the countdown of days until the end of preICO is working.
Such rating sites in recent years has become very much, it is impossible to track all. This simply does not have enough time.
In these trackers I'm annoyed by the presence in the top of obviously bad projects. This makes me think about the objectivity of such sites.
Activity: 910
From FB:
Token Bonus give you low rate for loan or bonus for deposit. Also you can lease token to over borrowers for bonus fee.
Only 750k left for sale.
You can lease it to borrowers on a platform for a lower loan rate and receive income from the borrower🤑
Also did not see this graph on the site. Maybe it is available for registered users.
I think that this information should be shown online if possible.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
SixFigures, Holopopstyir
I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the discussion of the real estate market is offtopic here.
Comparison of interest rates for various assets is directly related to the topic.
Ok, you right. But here it is appropriate to discuss more narrow economic indicators, since we are talking about a specific credit platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
SixFigures, Holopopstyir
I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the discussion of the real estate market is offtopic here.
Comparison of interest rates for various assets is directly related to the topic.
Such rating sites in recent years has become very much, it is impossible to track all. This simply does not have enough time.
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/bonum-ico-17055

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
I do not see any relevant issues there, if you see them, then you can quote them here.
copper member
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/bonum-ico-17055

It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

copper member
SixFigures, Holopopstyir
You are mistaken, loans and interest rates are very much related.

All discussions that are not related to the project are considered offtopic. But after all, nobody forbids discussing something that is somehow connected with the project.
Activity: 476
From FB:
Only 750k left for sale.
SixFigures, Holopopstyir
You are mistaken, loans and interest rates are very much related.
Pages:
Jump to: