Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 24. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Are rewards token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that. How long?

Most likely that you can't get the tokens immediately, but with a little delay.

I think the coins will not be blocked. Many projects use the PoS and I have not seen yet to reward blocked.
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Are rewards token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that. How long?

Most likely that you can't get the tokens immediately, but with a little delay.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out SkyHub the most to develop faster?

What partnerships do exchanges need? I think it can work autonomously.
lol, SkyHub is the world’s best blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry.
In this industry, partners are very necessary.
Autonomy does not always guarantee the speed and quality growth of the project. Many projects develop independently, but this is rare.
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out SkyHub the most to develop faster?

lol, SkyHub is the world’s best blockchain-powered marketplace of services for online booking industry.
In this industry, partners are very necessary.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

In the sense of autonomous?
This is the exchange and they need various partnerships with markets and even states
you can see how many partners the Binance has and you will understand everything
Activity: 299

I believe that any project needs partners. Partnerships often help develop a project in other areas, not just where the platform itself is working.

In the sense of autonomous?
This is not a exchange and they need various partnerships with markets and even states
Activity: 201

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
This is one of the premises for the normal functioning of the platform
Activity: 207
Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
Not a fact, but it is likely. This can directly affect the market.
Activity: 70
How do I understand this PoS system?
I will receive a reward for storing your tokens in my wallet, right?
Yeah, the more coins you have, the greater the reward.
I like your idea and concept, but I think you have to do lot of work, attracting a lot of people is not be easy. How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth? You need very good marketing.
Activity: 207
Yes you are right.
Information about the awards is on the project website
You also can find the answer to this question here in the thread. A few pages back, people who knows what it is, told about it.
Activity: 201
Yes you are right.
Information about the awards is on the project website
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I added coin SHB in Blockfolio. The daily trading volume is 273k.
Coin price 10.23. Amazing. Is this coin?
Yes you are right.
This is really a SkyHub coin.
I have 6 SHB coins, for a start, I think not bad. Don't let me down team!
Wow how much)
Although it is 60 dollars. Now the prices for all tokens are so small that it’s hard to believe that the price of skyhub is 10 dollars.
Very few SHB coins now. I think because of this such a price.
Devs, is there a reward for Referral?
I have a website which can help you attract partners.

Write in pm to developers or telegram
Pages:
Jump to: