Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 23. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Unfortunately trading again fell. It seems that investors and users are interested, but it is strange that trades are at a rather low level.
The project is very young. SkyHub needs more time.
In part, I agree. The main thing that the developers told us about all the updates and news.
It is a pity that recently the team is not making any announcements that would have a positive impact on the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
Crypto market is unpredictable. It is not clear how long to wait, if the project is worth it, why not launch it now?
Most likely, it takes time to attract potential users and listing tokens to the new exchanges.
Do you think project can work on this for over a year?
It's quite normal. Some projects exist in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 2-3 years, and still do not have a working product.
This is in truth a normal situation. Many projects spend quite a lot of time developing their main product, since it must meet all the requirements. It is better to do 1 time qualitatively and that everyone would be satisfied than to redo several times.
Where did you get the information that it will take a year?
As I understand it is just a guess. I think it will be implemented in less than 1 year.
I really hope so. I would like to see a realized project with a high price for a token and a sought-after product.
Do not expect the project to be too rapid development and implementation. Everything goes on as usual, do not panic.
Yeah, do not rush things. The project develops according the roadmap.
If you look at the roadmap, then a few months later we will see the token on the new exchange. Then it will be possible to understand approximately how the project will develop.
Not only exchanges are important, but also the work done on the platform. I studied the roadmap and I think we should see updates much earlier.
Unfortunately trading again fell. It seems that investors and users are interested, but it is strange that trades are at a rather low level.
In part, I agree. The main thing that the developers told us about all the updates and news.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Activity: 32
The project needs fresh air. This can be done in some ways, for example, entering a new exchange, good news about the project, new cooperation with well-known platforms.
At this stage, the main thing is that the team does not stop fulfilling all its duties and soon we will see new exchanges and cooperation. The project needs time.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The project needs fresh air. This can be done in some ways, for example, entering a new exchange, good news about the project, new cooperation with well-known platforms.
Activity: 25
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
Crypto market is unpredictable. It is not clear how long to wait, if the project is worth it, why not launch it now?
Most likely, it takes time to attract potential users and listing tokens to the new exchanges.
It's quite normal. Some projects exist in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 2-3 years, and still do not have a working product.
This is in truth a normal situation. Many projects spend quite a lot of time developing their main product, since it must meet all the requirements. It is better to do 1 time qualitatively and that everyone would be satisfied than to redo several times.
As I understand it is just a guess. I think it will be implemented in less than 1 year.
I really hope so. I would like to see a realized project with a high price for a token and a sought-after product.
Do not expect the project to be too rapid development and implementation. Everything goes on as usual, do not panic.
If you look at the roadmap, then a few months later we will see the token on the new exchange. Then it will be possible to understand approximately how the project will develop.
Activity: 10
Are rewards token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that. How long?

Activity: 163
Activity: 34
Activity: 16
Activity: 16
Activity: 38
Activity: 25
Activity: 240
Activity: 299
Are rewards token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that. How long?

As far as I know, there will be no big delays. Everyone gets tokens almost right away.
Pages:
Jump to: