Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 26. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
The whole point is not even in price, but in the fact that just yesterday the volume of trading was 10 times less. And now you can see a large number of people wanting to buy tokens, how much the number of orders and sums that people are willing to spend on SHB tokens has grown.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 25
Activity: 38
Hello, I have a question: How do you guarantee the stability of the platform?

What do you mean platform stability? This is not a stable token. Or I do not correctly understand the essence of the question?
Activity: 38
CoinExchange is not a better exchange. I would like to see a token on a better exchange, where the volume of trades is at least $ 1 million.
Tokens can be bought and sold. This is probably the most important thing. Exchange is already secondary.
The better the exchange, the greater the volume and price.
Many things depend on the exchange

Not always a good exchange affects the price. Sometimes the price drops n binance or okex.
About the volume, I completely agree with you. The more exchanges and the larger them the volume grows at times. But if you think about the project, I don’t think that they should devote all their efforts to the listings and it’s worthwhile to finalize the code of the project itself for a start. Otherwise it will be a leap into the void.
Very interesting. According to preliminary data, this is relatively not soon, I hope by this time the project will develop and the team will keep up us to date with all the news.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
CoinExchange is not a better exchange. I would like to see a token on a better exchange, where the volume of trades is at least $ 1 million.
Tokens can be bought and sold. This is probably the most important thing. Exchange is already secondary.

Not always a good exchange affects the price. Sometimes the price drops n binance or okex.
About the volume, I completely agree with you. The more exchanges and the larger them the volume grows at times. But if you think about the project, I don’t think that they should devote all their efforts to the listings and it’s worthwhile to finalize the code of the project itself for a start. Otherwise it will be a leap into the void.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
How many exchanges do you plan to be listed?
Right now, only the Coinexchange, right?
Good evening. As far as I know, the exchange can be announced only when there is already official permission. Now only on CoinExchange. Just made a purchase order.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
How many exchanges do you plan to be listed?
Right now, only the Coinexchange, right?
Activity: 27
Excellent project, but I think the project is hidden. They should invest more in advertising so that everyone knows about you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

What do you mean by stability?
Activity: 546
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Wow how the trades fell. Strange. I was just thinking of buying some tokens.
This happens. I think soon the trading volume will rise as the price of the coin.
Do you have any information? Or is it just a guess?
This is a hope. Some investors write that everything will grow soon.
Activity: 201
How are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing? The project is very good. You just have to spend a lot of money on marketing.
So they are already on the CoinExchange
Activity: 236
Activity: 210
Do not forget that now the bear market and the price of cryptocurrency does not grow, in some cases even fall.
Yes, this year is the exact opposite of last year.
Activity: 46
How are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing? The project is very good. You just have to spend a lot of money on marketing.
Activity: 406
Do not forget that now the bear market and the price of cryptocurrency does not grow, in some cases even fall.
Pages:
Jump to: