Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 25. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Devs, is there a reward for Referral?
I have a website which can help you attract partners.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why is there such a big difference between daily volume CoinExchange and that shows Blockfolio?
Because the Blockfolio shows the volume on all exchanges.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
I have 6 SHB coins, for a start, I think not bad. Don't let me down team!
Wow how much)
Although it is 60 dollars. Now the prices for all tokens are so small that it’s hard to believe that the price of skyhub is 10 dollars.
Why is there such a big difference between daily volume CoinExchange and that shows Blockfolio?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have 6 SHB coins, for a start, I think not bad. Don't let me down team!
Activity: 162
Consequently, the road map next year we will see a token on the top exchanges. I wonder what stock exchange?
Earlier, no one will answer you this question. You can not unscramble partnerships with the exchanges before the announcement.
Binance allows you to show a banner that negotiations are underway.
It would be nice if I saw it on the Skyhub website.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Consequently, the road map next year we will see a token on the top exchanges. I wonder what stock exchange?
Earlier, no one will answer you this question. You can not unscramble partnerships with the exchanges before the announcement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I added coin SHB in Blockfolio. The daily trading volume is 273k.
Coin price 10.23. Amazing. Is this coin?
Yes, it is SHB .. I also added this coin to my portfolio.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I added coin SHB in Blockfolio. The daily trading volume is 273k.
Coin price 10.23. Amazing. Is this coin?
Q1 2019 - top 100 exchange, Q2 - top 50, Q3 - top 25, Q4- top 10. The exact name of the exchanges can be announced after the official approval.
If the coin is popular, all these exchanges will be even earlier, which I hope for.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I want to see more news about the project from social networks. When will updates?
Activity: 236
Q1 2019 - top 100 exchange, Q2 - top 50, Q3 - top 25, Q4- top 10. The exact name of the exchanges can be announced after the official approval.
If indeed this project every three months will go to new exchanges, even at top 10, then it will be great. Big goals and ambitions will please, the project is positive.
Even if it fails to reach the top 10 exchanges, a top 25 or even top 50 would be a wonderful indicator.
I agree that a lot depends on the exchange. Better, of course, that it was the top10 exchange.
Activity: 200
Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
The whole point is not even in price, but in the fact that just yesterday the volume of trading was 10 times less. And now you can see a large number of people wanting to buy tokens, how much the number of orders and sums that people are willing to spend on SHB tokens has grown.
This is really great news. Interestingly, this contributed to such an increase in activity on the stock exchange.
This is a natural growth, just new investors and users appear in the project, the project becomes more in demand. I wonder whether the project will continue to grow at a pace.
Such growth is expected only in the first period of time. Then the main thing that growth was stable.
Either growth is always nice, and I would like that such an increase in trading and prices would occur as often as possible.
Activity: 207
If indeed this project every three months will go to new exchanges, even at top 10, then it will be great. Big goals and ambitions will please, the project is positive.
Even if it fails to reach the top 10 exchanges, a top 25 or even top 50 would be a wonderful indicator.
Activity: 240
Activity: 163
Activity: 240
Activity: 299
Wow, how have increased the tradings for the last day. Nine times. Wow. I hope this will continue and we will see a token on Coinmarketcap and a new exchange soon.
Yes indeed. The price for the token and the volume of trading has increased very much. It makes me very happy. i hope growth will be continue.
The price is not particularly increased by the way, but the level of bidding shows that the project is alive and developing. Good luck to the team!
The whole point is not even in price, but in the fact that just yesterday the volume of trading was 10 times less. And now you can see a large number of people wanting to buy tokens, how much the number of orders and sums that people are willing to spend on SHB tokens has grown.
This is really great news. Interestingly, this contributed to such an increase in activity on the stock exchange.
This is a natural growth, just new investors and users appear in the project, the project becomes more in demand. I wonder whether the project will continue to grow at a pace.
Such growth is expected only in the first period of time. Then the main thing that growth was stable.
Activity: 163
Activity: 299
Pages:
Jump to: