Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 28. (Read 62348 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Hi, who do you consider to be your main competitor??

I think this project simply has no direct competitors. Perhaps there are some projects that are indirectly competitors, but not many and they not popular.
In my opinion evety project which has a topic in bitcointalk is compitiotor. I believe to stay live you have to do something to attract people
Activity: 32
Merit: 1

I think this project simply has no direct competitors. Perhaps there are some projects that are indirectly competitors, but not many and they not popular.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The Blockfolio shows the price of 10.32 dollars per coin. Is this the right price?
Yes, that's right, the price is just over 10 dollars. Over the last 24 hours she has grown a little, I hope she will continue to grow.
Oh thats cool. I think such a big price for a coin because they are very few.

Well, yes, absolutely true, it is logical. A token cannot cost a few ten cents, with so many coins.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
The Blockfolio shows the price of 10.32 dollars per coin. Is this the right price?
Yes, that's right, the price is just over 10 dollars. Over the last 24 hours she has grown a little, I hope she will continue to grow.
Oh thats cool. I think such a big price for a coin because they are very few.
The growth is very insignificant, but I would like that even such a small increase in price could set the trend.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The price is the same, but the volume on the CoinExchange is different. I do not know what is the reason
Interestingly, the SHB coins are traded only at CoinExchange. Maybe a Blockfolio lags.
I never noticed the lag of this application. Although they recently had an update
Activity: 163
Activity: 162

The price is the same, but the volume on the CoinExchange is different. I do not know what is the reason
Interestingly, the SHB coins are traded only at CoinExchange. Maybe a Blockfolio lags.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

The price is a little, but were growing. It already pleases. Will try to trade. Someone makes quite large orders, 30 or more SHB.
Is it a big order of 30 coins? As I remember, were more orders on the CoinExchange.
With a not very large volume of trades, such as in the case of the SHB, this is a big order to buy. This is more than $ 300. This order is clearly higher than the average.
P.S. Daily trading volume - 0.3 BTC. This order is approximately 1/10 of all trading in the last day. It is a big order.
I thought that the volume of trades was almost 4 BTC. Where did you get the information about 0.3 BTC?
24h Volume little more than 0.2 BTC. 4 BTC is the number of all orders for purchase.
lol, I think in a short time the volume will increase several times. Now the coin is still not very popular
Perhaps this is a good time to buy a token? One person made a order more than 3 BTC to buy SHB tokens  Shocked Shocked Shocked
The Blockfolio shows daily volume of 266k.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project offers another a very good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry! I hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Activity: 200
The price is a little, but were growing. It already pleases. Will try to trade. Someone makes quite large orders, 30 or more SHB.
Is it a big order of 30 coins? As I remember, were more orders on the CoinExchange.
With a not very large volume of trades, such as in the case of the SHB, this is a big order to buy. This is more than $ 300. This order is clearly higher than the average.
P.S. Daily trading volume - 0.3 BTC. This order is approximately 1/10 of all trading in the last day. It is a big order.
I thought that the volume of trades was almost 4 BTC. Where did you get the information about 0.3 BTC?
24h Volume little more than 0.2 BTC. 4 BTC is the number of all orders for purchase.
lol, I think in a short time the volume will increase several times. Now the coin is still not very popular
Perhaps this is a good time to buy a token? One person made a order more than 3 BTC to buy SHB tokens  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 546
Activity: 406
Activity: 200
Activity: 70
I think the quality of wallets for this coin are amazingly good compared to others. Many of them are hideously slow, clunky and quite frankly lazy. SkyHub wallets are awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: