Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 3. (Read 1632 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A wonderful exchange with a great prospect for the future. If it can be replenished and taken out to a bank account, it will be very popular.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I hope this plan matchs a great profit! A rather interesting job, classy results, in right mind design.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.
Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Still I am happy with the possibility of receiving passive income. 20% of the Exchange's profits will be divided between users. This is really cool.
Activity: 308

Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Activity: 152
Increased demand for cryptocurrency and related operations affect the need of investors and traders in good work tools. I'm sure this app will be useful to us.
I also expect a lot of good for myself from the project. Already 20% of dividends interested me. And the functionality of the application will be an active helper for me.
Activity: 148
Increased demand for cryptocurrency and related operations affect the need of investors and traders in good work tools. I'm sure this app will be useful to us.
Activity: 141
I'm waiting for the news from the team. Now the community is not as active as we would like all the projects of ICO. But I think that your project will be interesting for investors and traders. You're not planning a airdrop campaign?
I didn't see that kind of information. But I would also support the project to get some bonuses. This will be a profitable project, so I want to have as many free tokens as possible.
Activity: 149
I'm waiting for the news from the team. Now the community is not as active as we would like all the projects of ICO. But I think that your project will be interesting for investors and traders. You're not planning a airdrop campaign?
Such project are becoming prosperous.
Sentient design, irreproachable logo, riveting project.  Good luck DEVs!
Yes the project is really interesting and I think it will help me to make money on this. Let's see how this all works. Personally, I have already decided to buy tokens at $ 1,000.
Activity: 434
Hey. I must say that this is just a wonderful exchange. I think this project will be in great demand and can make X100 within a year.
Investment fees may affect the timely presentation of the product. But what the team will be able to get a lot of clients on  application, it is very similar to the truth. Investors and traders will want to have more freedom and profits from their accounts.
Yes, the project just excellent conditions for investors. I personally am ready to buy tokens for myself. I think getting the dividends will make me happy.
I would like to clarify -  dividends  for owners of tokens will be held as a permanent bonus for participants, or whether we are talking about the period not yet installed by developers?
Hey. I must say that this is just a wonderful exchange. I think this project will be in great demand and can make X100 within a year.
Investment fees may affect the timely presentation of the product. But what the team will be able to get a lot of clients on  application, it is very similar to the truth. Investors and traders will want to have more freedom and profits from their accounts.
Yes, the project just excellent conditions for investors. I personally am ready to buy tokens for myself. I think getting the dividends will make me happy.
Activity: 142
Activity: 336
I hope it will be so. I've already decided to buy tokens and now I'll wait for the exchange to start trading.
Activity: 392
Activity: 434
This product offers more effective mechanisms work for investors and traders with different currencies. I think that in the future, this development is very interesting for me personally.
I think this will have big pluses. I myself will take part in this. I will continue to monitor how it works.
If this application is easy to use and very effective on the issue of making a profit, then I think every investor wants to have this experience in  their  pocket.
Activity: 364
This product offers more effective mechanisms work for investors and traders with different currencies. I think that in the future, this development is very interesting for me personally.
I think this will have big pluses. I myself will take part in this. I will continue to monitor how it works.
Activity: 74
Activity: 476
I am sure that with the beginning of the sale of ICO will be a new round of interest on the part of investors. I'll wait for the start.
Activity: 138
Hey team! I wish the plan success.
Reasoned business, a rather interesting logo.
I think the logo here does not matter. Simply the project offers a lot of advantages of which there are no competitors and on this I decided to invest in it.
I agree. I think that the project has many other advantages besides the logo. For example, a direct and fast withdrawal to Fiat as well as dividends for investors.
Yes, it attracts me very much and I have already decided to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make good money in the future and perhaps get a passive income every month.
Yes, I have not seen anything like this before, I think it will be a good motivation for everyone. So I have already decided to invest.

I really like what the team offers to owners of tokens. Notably, participants will receive profit in your application. In addition, a very handy set of SUNX functionality.
Pages:
Jump to: