Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 5. (Read 1632 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the owners realize the business!  Good luck!
Let's see how this will work. So I will follow this project. But in any case, such an exchange will be in demand and popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I think this exchange will be in demand by many people. Especially if there will be an opportunity of input and output on bank cards.
I think in the future there will be such opportunities. Fast and safe transactions will attract traders from all over the world and the main thing is that this exchange is not subject to hacking.
Yes, security is now one of the most important. Many people are simply afraid to keep money on the exchanges' accounts and this project is called upon to change this.
I hope that the holding of ICO will attract even more followers and the project is implemented very quickly. I really want to get the opportunity to work in such an application.
The expansion of the crypto currency influence on the world economy entails the need to create good tools to work with this currency. I think SUNX will really be a helper for investors.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I think this exchange will be in demand by many people. Especially if there will be an opportunity of input and output on bank cards.
I think in the future there will be such opportunities. Fast and safe transactions will attract traders from all over the world and the main thing is that this exchange is not subject to hacking.
Yes, security is now one of the most important. Many people are simply afraid to keep money on the exchanges' accounts and this project is called upon to change this.
I hope that the holding of ICO will attract even more followers and the project is implemented very quickly. I really want to get the opportunity to work in such an application.
Activity: 126
Hopefully the project can progress forward and successful.
Activity: 434
Activity: 280
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
Sunx is quite an impressive project. I read about the coin and I think the preico supply which is 1,000,000 tokens is achievable with the price of 0.3 usd plus it will last to 35 days that is why I am sure that those coins allotted will be sold out.
It's hard for you to agree with a colleague. you will need to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. I think it will be possible to do X100 if the project becomes popular.
The first stage of sales will show us the interest of investors in such a product. I am glad to participate in it, because I believe that the team has set achievable goals.
Well, I definitely will take part in the project, as the conditions are very profitable as the future growth prospect.

I think there will be a lot of participants here, because the conditions for participation in this project are favorable. so it will be profitable for many. but if there are many people, then they will not get so much. how could it be before.
I do not understand what do you mean. The project should sell as many tokens as possible. For this I do not understand your logic.
Activity: 308
Sunx is quite an impressive project. I read about the coin and I think the preico supply which is 1,000,000 tokens is achievable with the price of 0.3 usd plus it will last to 35 days that is why I am sure that those coins allotted will be sold out.
It's hard for you to agree with a colleague. you will need to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. I think it will be possible to do X100 if the project becomes popular.
The first stage of sales will show us the interest of investors in such a product. I am glad to participate in it, because I believe that the team has set achievable goals.
Well, I definitely will take part in the project, as the conditions are very profitable as the future growth prospect.

I think there will be a lot of participants here, because the conditions for participation in this project are favorable. so it will be profitable for many. but if there are many people, then they will not get so much. how could it be before.
Yeah that kind of offerings to the people will attract many supporters and if the investors saw that this project are supported by many, they will attract also.
Yes, the conditions are simply beautiful and I want to receive dividends like other people's taxes. I think this token will be very in demand.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov

Yeah that kind of offerings to the people will attract many supporters and if the investors saw that this project are supported by many, they will attract also.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
I'm just going to buy coins, as I am happy that 20% of the exchange profits will be distributed between the holders of the tokens. It will be a great passive income.
That is right. In fact, I think even if they will double the token supply which is 2,000,000 tokens, it will still be sold out because they have that 20% of the exchange profits.
Activity: 103
SUNX announced the completion of the pre-ICO. Public sale will begin on July 20. I think that there will be a lot of investors willing to support the project. At the price rate of $0.4 per 1 XNS, and 1 Eth = 2000 XNS token.

I've seen this information. But so far the team has not reported what investment threshold they overcame. I hope this part of the sale went well.
Activity: 147
 SUNX announced the completion of the pre-ICO. Public sale will begin on July 20. I think that there will be a lot of investors willing to support the project. At the price rate of $0.4 per 1 XNS, and 1 Eth = 2000 XNS token.
copper member
Activity: 86
I see that the project has offices in several countries. I like that. I think that in this way the team will get more potential users and partners. Crypto community will have a better chance to understand the concept of the product.
I think that the project will find many partners. And in the near future the project will become popular all over the world. I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends.
indeed the project with the background of the exchange is always a lot of devotees, and hopefully the project is a success
Activity: 104
This product can become a good assistant for investors. I think  he will significantly differ in its profitability from the competition. I'll support this development. Good luck.
Activity: 140
I see a good project rating. SunX has been rated positively and have been currently endorsed by major ICO Calendars site’s. This is a good trend for me.
That's good. The project rating can attract the attention of new participants and they will be able to study this development in more detail. I am interested in this application. Very convenient and easy to use.
Activity: 434
I see a good project rating. SunX has been rated positively and have been currently endorsed by major ICO Calendars site’s. This is a good trend for me.
I see that the project has offices in several countries. I like that. I think that in this way the team will get more potential users and partners. Crypto community will have a better chance to understand the concept of the product.
I think that the project will find many partners. And in the near future the project will become popular all over the world. I am happy about the possibility of receiving dividends.
Yes 20% of the company's profits will be divided between the holders of the tokens. This will be a very good motivation for all investors and for me too.
Activity: 135
Pages:
Jump to: