Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 10. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It's a great project and if everything turns out, the price of the token will quickly go up. So I will continue to monitor this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
A great project. Looking forward to it. Hope that it will grow fast. The concept is great and unique. I have a strong belief in it.

Yes, I also really liked the concept and conditions for investors. I think the dividend is a very good motivation. So I will follow the development of the project.
I agree with you. I also want to get passive income. And what is the plus the more popular the platform the more dividends will be.
I think all??? start with bounty programs. So you can better understand the project and get your first tokens. I will wait for announcements from the developers.
Activity: 434
A great project. Looking forward to it. Hope that it will grow fast. The concept is great and unique. I have a strong belief in it.

Yes, I also really liked the concept and conditions for investors. I think the dividend is a very good motivation. So I will follow the development of the project.
I agree with you. I also want to get passive income. And what is the plus the more popular the platform the more dividends will be.
Activity: 280

Activity: 448
I will wait for the announcement of the bounty program. I would like to start with her and then I want to make an investment decision.
It's a pretty wise decision. I think I will do the same and after that I will study the project in more detail.
Activity: 231
Activity: 266
I will wait for the announcement of the bounty program. I would like to start with her and then I want to make an investment decision.
Activity: 308

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
I agree with you. I think the team will be able to make good money on this as well as early investors. So I will definitely take part in the project.
Activity: 294

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project and what currencies are accepted for payment? I have already decided to participate in the project.
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Yes, security is one of the most important things right now. Break-ins affect the entire cryptocurrency market and therefore a modern  exchange should be protected securely
Activity: 476
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool
Activity: 191
It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position
If the developers will fulfill all that is promised, such tokens will be a huge success. I will study the team in more detail
It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position
Activity: 322
there'll be a bounty soon and I'd like to start with that. This will allow me to get to know the project better and get my tokens for free.
I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
I think it might be in the future. The project is in a pre-sale state. This is essentially just the beginning. But on the other hand, it is very profitable to buy tokens now
Of course, such discounts and dividends are very motivating for me to buy tokens. I think it will be very profitable to keep them for a long time.
Activity: 350
I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
I think it might be in the future. The project is in a pre-sale state. This is essentially just the beginning. But on the other hand, it is very profitable to buy tokens now
Tell me whether the project will be presented at any conferences? I would really like to see the project team.
Wonderful project. If the developers will be able to link all and add direct funding from Bank accounts then the project will have millions of users.
Yes, if all the promised will be fulfilled the demand will be huge. I myself will use this service with pleasure.
Yes, in fact, this is a unique project and I have not seen anything like this before. The guys have every chance to take a leadership in this market Cool
I agree with you. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. I think it will be logical to buy tokens while the discounts are still in effect and receive dividends in the future.
Yes, this is a very good motivation to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that many investors will want to take advantage of this opportunity.
I agree with you. I will probably take this opportunity. Please tell me what is the minimum contribution to this project? And what a purse would be to store the token?
Pages:
Jump to: