Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 8. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I don't quite understand the sales counter. 10 days left before the end of ICO? What's the soft cap? I haven't found these details in white paper.
Parameters Of The ICO

Token Symbol: XNS
Token Sale Date: Present – July 2018
Accepted Payment Method: Ethereum
Total Supply: 10,000,000
Hard Cap: 5,000,000
I didn't see any information about the soft cap.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
I don't quite understand the sales counter. 10 days left before the end of ICO? What's the soft cap? I haven't found these details in white paper.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

you have to work your personal thoughts a bit more.
I'm participating in the airdrop. Smiley
Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.

and I support you, because all the elements of the project plan tell it. Token prices can really grow, as the team constantly improves its action plan.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
this project makes packaging simpler and simpler to make transactions quickly, very interesting, I'm sure this project can solve big problems in a packaging project
Activity: 434
When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.
Activity: 448

Well, that's a good start. Will there be a bounty program? Or you will just need to buy tokens.
In a white paper I saw information about what each of the Airdrop  rounds and campaign Bounty will have 200 000 tokens. But reference to the campaign I have not yet found.
Good suggestion for those who want to get free tokens. I also saw that the project offers   referral program. The investor will be able to get 10% for it.
That's really powerful. I think the price of the token will quickly go up so you need to use all the opportunities to get tokens in the near future.
It's far. You should at least see the alpha version and then you can judge the success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
Activity: 448

Activity: 183

Activity: 336

Activity: 139

It's cool. I've seen two stages airdrop. What do I need to do to take part in it? Than they differ from each other?
Activity: 784
Merit: 425

Activity: 658
With a cryptocurrency that already accepted in more than 100 countries, I think this is the best choice cryptocurrency.
We could get flexibility to use our coins almost globally.
Activity: 392
Now, there's a lot of competition in this field, but if this exchange is legal and secure, it can take its place in the market.
Activity: 364
We'll get a 20% of profit each month just by holding our coins. That would be and easy income.
How about the minimum value of the coins that we need to hold to be able to get that 20% rewards.
Monthly percentage (%) bonuses are only entitled to SUNX holders of 100 XNS or above
this is about how it will work.
It's a good incentive for investors. Such bonuses are added only to investors, or any holder of 100 XNS can count on 20%?
20% of the company's profits will be divided between all those who have more than 100 tokens.
Activity: 476
We'll get a 20% of profit each month just by holding our coins. That would be and easy income.
How about the minimum value of the coins that we need to hold to be able to get that 20% rewards.
Monthly percentage (%) bonuses are only entitled to SUNX holders of 100 XNS or above
It's a good incentive for investors. Such bonuses are added only to investors, or any holder of 100 XNS can count on 20%?
Activity: 111
the total supply of coins is quite a lot, this project sells coins by opening the initial price of $ 0.3 coins at pre-ICO, but what is the price of coins when ICO begins?

A good question, but I think that need borrow until the price favorable. If the project is implemented, the success will be clear.
Hi. I watched white paper . She said that now passes stage public sale. I maybe something not understood correctly. I wanted to learn the details of sales.
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: