Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 9. (Read 1632 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
One of the best projects for investors this year. The conditions are very favorable. Discounts on tokens+dividends that impressed me. I wish you luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the total supply of coins is quite a lot, this project sells coins by opening the initial price of $ 0.3 coins at pre-ICO, but what is the price of coins when ICO begins?

A good question, but I think that need borrow until the price favorable. If the project is implemented, the success will be clear.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the total supply of coins is quite a lot, this project sells coins by opening the initial price of $ 0.3 coins at pre-ICO, but what is the price of coins when ICO begins?
Activity: 266
$0.30 each token? when is the exchange going to be out or is there already a beta?

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

there is not much uniqueness this time, i think most type of the exchanges are already developed. the last exchange that i have seen so far that works good is the midex exchanges, its new and could be better than the previous ones. we'll see what this sunx is going to give.
That is, you want to say that there is a lot of competition in this area and the project will be difficult to move in this market:?
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
a very promising ICO project with substantial profit sharing will surely attract investors. I hope the development team will be able to realize the expected goals. and I am very glad you have a bounty campaign. hopefully I can participate in this project bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
$0.30 each token? when is the exchange going to be out or is there already a beta?

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

there is not much uniqueness this time, i think most type of the exchanges are already developed. the last exchange that i have seen so far that works good is the midex exchanges, its new and could be better than the previous ones. we'll see what this sunx is going to give.
Activity: 308

I agree with you. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.I will monitor the activity of the team.
Activity: 322

Activity: 350
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ?
Activity: 294
A great project with a great future prospect. And the conditions for investors please me. So this is a great option
I agree. This is a very good option for investing. I will study the project in more detail.
Well, I'd better start with the bounty program. I think so it will be possible to get my tokens and better understand the project.
Activity: 364
A great project with a great future prospect. And the conditions for investors please me. So this is a great option
I agree. This is a very good option for investing. I will study the project in more detail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
I understand this is the exchange of a new generation? I really liked the conditions for investors. I will follow announcements from developers.
Yes, in part you are right. But I see this project as an investor. So the main thing for me is to earn money by selling a token.
Activity: 434
I understand this is the exchange of a new generation? I really liked the conditions for investors. I will follow announcements from developers.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Very promising project. I have never seen anything like it before. If the team fulfills its promises, the price will fly to Mars after the project is launched.
Well, the idea is just beautiful. If the team realizes it, then the price will quickly go up.
Activity: 476
Very promising project. I have never seen anything like it before. If the team fulfills its promises, the price will fly to Mars after the project is launched.
The developers wrote that the bounty will be announced soon.  I still start with the bounty program and while I will study this project in more detail.
Yes, this is a good solution, but you need to buy tokens while the discounts still work. This should also be taken into account. So I will take part in the project in the near future.
And what are the current discounts for buying tokens and what currencies are accepted for payment? I want to understand how best to buy these tokens.
The developers wrote that the bounty will be announced soon.  I still start with the bounty program and while I will study this project in more detail.
Yes, this is a good solution, but you need to buy tokens while the discounts still work. This should also be taken into account. So I will take part in the project in the near future.
Activity: 336
Yes, the idea is really worth attention and I have not seen anything like this before. Now the main thing that the team did everything necessary for the development of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: