Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE - page 4. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey team! I wish the plan success.
Reasoned business, a rather interesting logo.
I think the logo here does not matter. Simply the project offers a lot of advantages of which there are no competitors and on this I decided to invest in it.
I agree. I think that the project has many other advantages besides the logo. For example, a direct and fast withdrawal to Fiat as well as dividends for investors.
Yes, it attracts me very much and I have already decided to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make good money in the future and perhaps get a passive income every month.
Yes, I have not seen anything like this before, I think it will be a good motivation for everyone. So I have already decided to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think the logo here does not matter. Simply the project offers a lot of advantages of which there are no competitors and on this I decided to invest in it.
I agree. I think that the project has many other advantages besides the logo. For example, a direct and fast withdrawal to Fiat as well as dividends for investors.
Yes, it attracts me very much and I have already decided to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make good money in the future and perhaps get a passive income every month.
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
Activity: 308
This application can be appealing to all categories of investors. I like this number of potential users. I think the team's effectiveness will be visible soon.
Beautiful project. Investors will be able to earn very well and the price of the token will quickly go up immediately after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
This application can be appealing to all categories of investors. I like this number of potential users. I think the team's effectiveness will be visible soon.
Activity: 181
XNS ico quite interesting, because at least invest only 0.07 eth only. I think this has my own attraction, because many are still beginners and they have to spend a lot of money to make inventions, maybe I can just join the bounty program, san I will continue to support this project and expand the network of this ico project. semofa will all run with Current
Activity: 138
It's interesting project, due to the increasing demand of cryptocurrency exchanges then this projecg could be great to fulfill people's necessities. Good luck.
you already know when the alpha version will be launched? I would like to understand how this will all work and what will the interface be?
The roadmap says that Alpha and beta versions should be launched just in this period. Until I see the news from the team.
The sale of ICO will begin only in a week. I think that by this moment we will be able to get news from the developers. For early development the project looks active.
Activity: 138
Now for investors the main role is played by the presence of part of product development. Has the alpha version been tested? Which partner will work with you in the first stage of the launch?
I think that the process of negotiations is still now. If you are referring to the exchanges that will sell tokens SUNX.
Activity: 140
Now for investors the main role is played by the presence of part of product development. Has the alpha version been tested? Which partner will work with you in the first stage of the launch?
A reality of investment trading, Staking, dividends of the company and the Affiliate Program offered by SUNX, like his project this project has great potential for the future
Yes, the conditions are just perfect. I have already made a decision to buy tokens, but I have not yet decided on the amount.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
A reality of investment trading, Staking, dividends of the company and the Affiliate Program offered by SUNX, like his project this project has great potential for the future
I will be waiting for the opening round of sales ico. The project offers to pay all bonuses in US dollars. This is good news for me, and I think that investing in this project will pay off very quickly.
Will I need to go through the KYC procedure to purchase these tokens? And where this exchange will be registered?
Activity: 139
It's interesting project, due to the increasing demand of cryptocurrency exchanges then this projecg could be great to fulfill people's necessities. Good luck.
you already know when the alpha version will be launched? I would like to understand how this will all work and what will the interface be?
The roadmap says that Alpha and beta versions should be launched just in this period. Until I see the news from the team.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
You're right. I think this project will be in demand and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will continue to follow how it works.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
I read that on the platform all bonuses will be paid in US dollars. It's true? Or can an investor choose the currency in which he would like to receive bonuses?
Activity: 104
I would like to clarify some information.  Do you offer only the mobile version of the product? The team plans to develop further its development to expand the categories of access for the work of consumers?
Pages:
Jump to: