Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 30. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Hello, Tell me how many more discounts will be in effect at 35%. I would like to deal with the project while I have time to get a discount. It would be very profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
A good project. The very concept I really liked. While I do not really understand how you will attract programmers and customers to the platform. But technically the project is excellent as it seems to me.
Activity: 13
This is really the right project. But without a good advertising company this will not work. Tell me more about your plans for promotion and how you will conduct an advertising campaign.
Yes, I wonder what budget will be allocated for this. But I think it will depend on how much the company can sell tokens. While I will follow the news.
Activity: 79
This is really the right project. But without a good advertising company this will not work. Tell me more about your plans for promotion and how you will conduct an advertising campaign.
Activity: 193
How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?

Yes, everything will be approximately the way you wrote the project administrator will be able to set access levels for their developers, and also close the project from third-party developers. Or make access to the repository paid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?
Activity: 193
If I understand correctly, then the cloud capacity will be built thanks to the miners who will be on the network and receive a reward for it.
Activity: 210
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.
On all this you need to have a large budget. And here it is important to have a balance between costs and results. As already mentioned above at the moment, an excellent solution would be to participate in conferences
Activity: 40
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.
Activity: 218
What project did you want to see as an example for imitation in the long term? Which of the modern IT and Crypto industry figures is an example for you to some extent?
I have not seen any similar developments yet. Unless to unite set of the companies with their services then it will be possible to collect approximately similar product.
Yes, if you take cloud hosting from Amazon plus github.com. And to add many more projects, it turns out that something similar I think and it's not a fact.
Activity: 11
What project did you want to see as an example for imitation in the long term? Which of the modern IT and Crypto industry figures is an example for you to some extent?
I have not seen any similar developments yet. Unless to unite set of the companies with their services then it will be possible to collect approximately similar product.
Activity: 144
If I understand correctly, then the test version will be launched 6-8 months after the last round of sales of tokens. Tell me whether the speed of development depends on the amount of money collected?
Activity: 206
Activity: 9
If for example I want to deploy my project in the cloud, then what will be the cost of capacity. Will it be cheaper than for example Amazon *? I just want to understand. And can I store sites on this hosting?
This is an interesting question. I would like to know the cost of the services on the platform will depend on the value of the token on the exchange or all the same it will be equated to the dollar.
This can potentially be a big problem, because it will be unprofitable for the owners of tokens, when growing, to pay as a means of payment for the purchase of the service.

Here I agree with you. I think the developers will find a way out of this situation, for example, they will introduce a system of a double token or something in this spirit. It will be convenient.
Activity: 191
Interesting project, I think it will become popular all over the world, since I have not met anything like this yet. The main thing is to create a good image, so that reputable companies understand that it is advantageous for them to store their developments on the platform.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
If for example I want to deploy my project in the cloud, then what will be the cost of capacity. Will it be cheaper than for example Amazon *? I just want to understand. And can I store sites on this hosting?
This is an interesting question. I would like to know the cost of the services on the platform will depend on the value of the token on the exchange or all the same it will be equated to the dollar.
This can potentially be a big problem, because it will be unprofitable for the owners of tokens, when growing, to pay as a means of payment for the purchase of the service.
Activity: 18
Activity: 294
Activity: 9
Can you tell us more about the coining of coins, how will this work, can users who have mobile devices get coins?

If I understand correctly, then all holders of tokens somehow can participate in the process of creating coins or subjecting the transaction. More can read in white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: