Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 27. (Read 2801 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.

Yes. Pleas see the bounty page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyellcrysdecentralized-git-hosting-and-leaderless-organizationsended-2607964
copper member
"Projects can pay for hosting and addon services using the native coin"

What does it mean ? For what this internal coin will serve. I just want to understand and who will agree to accept it. Is this done for the distribution of awards between developers?

The native coin is ELL. It is the medium of exchange between users of the platform. If a service provider wishes to do business with a decentralized organization on Ellcrys, they must be ready to use ELL as that is the only way Ellcrys projects/communities can receive or send monetary value.
copper member
I noticed that the project has an experienced team. Are you going to hire more advisors who will help in the development and development as well as give the project status

Absolutely, we are in talks with several key advisors already. Announcements will be made when there is a successful conclusion.
copper member
"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?

Payment will be for a single download per paid branch. Future download will require no payment if you already paid for the same branch in the past.
copper member
Hello, Tell me how many more discounts will be in effect at 35%. I would like to deal with the project while I have time to get a discount. It would be very profitable.

As long as you contribute between Feb 1, 2018 and Feb 7, 2018, you will get a 35% bonus. See our token sale page for the bonus structure.
copper member
How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?

Ellcrys is mainly concerned with version control, ownership, access and decentralized management of repositories. Users will be able to do most of the things they do on Github.
copper member
If I understand correctly, then the cloud capacity will be built thanks to the miners who will be on the network and receive a reward for it.

Cloud capacity will be outsourced to service providers on the marketplace. There will be providers offering centralized (e.g AWS) and decentralized (e.g Dadi) cloud capabilities. Ellcrys communities will be free to select based on their requirements.
copper member
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.

Right. We are working to get some exposure from these professional sites. We have succeeded in getting featured in a few. These are some of the publications we are featured on:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/source-level-dao-platform-next-093043407.html
http://bitcoinist.com/ellcrys-is-a-breath-of-fresh-air-for-open-source-collaborators/
https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html
https://www.fxempire.com/education/article/source-level-dao-platform-will-be-the-next-step-in-business-evolution-466859
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/%E2%80%8Aellcrys-blockchain-building-community-owned-software-organizations-announces-token-sale/
https://hype.codes/blockchain-decentralize-software-development

copper member
What project did you want to see as an example for imitation in the long term? Which of the modern IT and Crypto industry figures is an example for you to some extent?

There is currently no existing platform with the same exact goal as Ellcrys. The closet was Assembly which was a centralized system with the same mission. They have since shutdown.
copper member
If I understand correctly, then the test version will be launched 6-8 months after the last round of sales of tokens. Tell me whether the speed of development depends on the amount of money collected?

As with any large software project, the speed of development will be determined by the amount raised. We are hoping to raise just enough to continue development as this is a priority. There are some premium services that are important in helping the ecosystem get on track. An example of this is a cloud hosting and database service. These services are expensive to build and maintain and as such require adequate funding. We also need funds to heavily incentivise developers to build on the platform and to raise awareness.
copper member
If for example I want to deploy my project in the cloud, then what will be the cost of capacity. Will it be cheaper than for example Amazon *? I just want to understand. And can I store sites on this hosting?

Ellcrys protocol does not offer web hosting. Web hosting services will be purchased from the marketplace at prices determined by the service provider. For example, if DigitalOcean becomes a cloud service provider in the marketplace, a community project will be able to host their web apps for as low as $5/month. Part of our premium product is a cloud hosting service which will cost about $5/month.
copper member
Can you tell us more about the coining of coins, how will this work, can users who have mobile devices get coins?

Yes, users with mobile devices can get coins when they scan national banknotes. Please read our article on StackMint
copper member
Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

There is a "Media" section on our homepage where we list media publications.
Activity: 378
Tell me what is the minimum threshold of the entrance. Or how many tokens I can buy minimally. I would like to see how this works.
If I understood correctly this is 0.1 eth. That in our time it's about $ 100 US.

It is a normal price for Pre-ICO. Usualy on Pre-ICO the minimum amount is biger than on ICO. It is a standart practice. But on Pre-ICO bonuses are higher. Biger minimum amount compensate a big bonuses.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello.Do you need additional one-time fees or registration fees on your project after opening it? What are the requirements for those who want to join you as a member? I want to understand how difficult it will be to work in your service?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

Yes it is excellent that investors are so active, and of course the bonus is happy. I now myself think about buying tokens for myself while the bonus is still valid
If someone thinks about buying up bonuses for themselves, then you need to hurry. There are not many days left to receive the maximum bonus, this time will fly very quickly.

Always in the early stages of the ICO bonuses are the biggest, this is done to attract initial investors to the project. Seeing big bonuses people actively start to invest, because profit for the first investors more.
In fact, the biggest bonuses are private investors. Bonuses for private investors are much greater than for early investors. But the current bonus of 35% is actually also very good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

Yes it is excellent that investors are so active, and of course the bonus is happy. I now myself think about buying tokens for myself while the bonus is still valid
If someone thinks about buying up bonuses for themselves, then you need to hurry. There are not many days left to receive the maximum bonus, this time will fly very quickly.

Always in the early stages of the ICO bonuses are the biggest, this is done to attract initial investors to the project. Seeing big bonuses people actively start to invest, because profit for the first investors more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Will you recruit staff from southeast Asia, I would like to offer a number of candidates + to that it is a rapidly growing market, and there are potential job seekers from the countries of the former USSR.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Hey devs, you have frozen 35 mln tokens for bounty. Why didn't you make as other projects and distribute % from received money? If you will sell only 20-30% of total tokens amount, bounty campaign participators could damp ELL price. If I'm wrong, please, correct me.
I suppose that in case of incomplete fees, marketing costs will also be reduced and no 35 million tokens will be spent. Otherwise it is absolutely illogical.
Pages:
Jump to: