Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 28. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hey devs, you have frozen 35 mln tokens for bounty. Why didn't you make as other projects and distribute % from received money? If you will sell only 20-30% of total tokens amount, bounty campaign participators could damp ELL price. If I'm wrong, please, correct me.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Will the rating system be created on the platform for customers and advisers as well as for programmers? I think transparent ratings can help a lot
Activity: 322
The project is really worthwhile. While I will follow the company's news. and in the future it is possible to buy tokens after I see the development of events.
Here, of course, you are right. I would like to know more news, but at the same time I would like to get a discount of 35% while it works.
Here you are right, but I really like the concept myself, so I think if the developers will fulfill all that promised that the tokens will grow in price
Here I agree with you will wait for the alpha version of the platform. There will already be something to decide for myself until I can not figure it out
Activity: 294
The project is really worthwhile. While I will follow the company's news. and in the future it is possible to buy tokens after I see the development of events.
Here, of course, you are right. I would like to know more news, but at the same time I would like to get a discount of 35% while it works.
Here you are right, but I really like the concept myself, so I think if the developers will fulfill all that promised that the tokens will grow in price
Activity: 26
Activity: 68
Activity: 25
Tell me what is the minimum threshold of the entrance. Or how many tokens I can buy minimally. I would like to see how this works.
If I understood correctly this is 0.1 eth. That in our time it's about $ 100 US.
And what currencies are accepted for payment? Can I pay by bank transfer for tokens.
Activity: 31
Tell me what is the minimum threshold of the entrance. Or how many tokens I can buy minimally. I would like to see how this works.
If I understood correctly this is 0.1 eth. That in our time it's about $ 100 US.
Activity: 35
Activity: 25
Can I become a member of your team? because the idea itself is very close to me. And I would like to contribute to the development of the system.
I think if you have skills that can really help the team then why not. Contact the project administrator and discuss this in person.
judging by the information on the website the project and so has a fairly successful and experienced team, but in any case you will be able to join the project after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Tomorrow starts PRE-SALE. End on March 1st. Bonus of 35% will be saved for the whole PRE-SALE? or will it decrease with time?

It decrease after each passing week. The bonus structure can be found here

Thanks for the quick response. perhaps someone else will come in handy

Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.

Not so simple. If there is a professional with experience, then the token can get to the listing faster
Activity: 31
Can I become a member of your team? because the idea itself is very close to me. And I would like to contribute to the development of the system.
I think if you have skills that can really help the team then why not. Contact the project administrator and discuss this in person.
Activity: 14
Activity: 47
I think this will be one of the best applications of decentralization technology. Since this will help to make a platform that will help many people.
Activity: 14
Do you consider any prospects for cooperation with other companies in the future? I would like to understand there is a possibility to build a large network in which it will be possible to exchange tokens
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The platform will have a large set of functions. Tell me if different languages are supported for ease of use.

I think this will in any case be done since the popularity of the platform will depend on the growth of the price of the tokens
Activity: 18
The platform will have a large set of functions. Tell me if different languages are supported for ease of use.
Activity: 74
Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.

Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges is ordered after the end of ICO. All tokens on Ethereum is quite safe, therefore, the listing basically depends from the price. Different exchanges have the different prices and the larger is exchange, the price is more expensive.

In any case, the more number of exchanges for which the token will be added, the greater the volumes of trades and hence the higher the popularity of the token.
Activity: 17
Good afternoon! I would like to say that you have a good project and you should now conduct a good advertising campaign and take part in conferences.
Activity: 116
After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.
Before the launch of the platform, more than 6 months. This requires waiting until the tokens appear on the exchange and there already watch how to proceed.
Yes it is so to say the investment for a long time But still I see in this great perspective. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens for myself.
Of course investing is a high-risk business. But the profit will be very big. For this, everyone decides for himself. It's a pity that for the start of the project to wait so long.

All the things where is a very high profit are very high risk. All kind of business are very riskable. Forex is riskable, but cryptocurency gives a big apportunities and there is a big need in software developers in cryptocurency.

Well this is all by itself. I think this is a very good option for investing, but it's a pity that so much time must pass for the platform to start.
Pages:
Jump to: