Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 29. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.
Before the launch of the platform, more than 6 months. This requires waiting until the tokens appear on the exchange and there already watch how to proceed.
Yes it is so to say the investment for a long time But still I see in this great perspective. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens for myself.

The blockchain gives huge opportunities and we need people who knows this  technologies, so a platform that attracts developers and enables them to communicate and share the experience is very important.

I think the developers have chosen the right goal and because this will help many people in the future to realize their dream. And many will make it possible to earn money
Activity: 118
After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.
Before the launch of the platform, more than 6 months. This requires waiting until the tokens appear on the exchange and there already watch how to proceed.
Yes it is so to say the investment for a long time But still I see in this great perspective. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens for myself.

For the development of every business it is nessesary to have a time. It is necessary that the platform start to work and bring profit to the developers. To rebuy tokens it is necessary to have profit.
Yes itself. But the start will be very late. Only after 6 months, it means tokens will have to hold long for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

For the development of every business it is nessesary to have a time. It is necessary that the platform start to work and bring profit to the developers. To rebuy tokens it is necessary to have profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

The blockchain gives huge opportunities and we need people who knows this  technologies, so a platform that attracts developers and enables them to communicate and share the experience is very important.
Activity: 378
Of course investing is a high-risk business. But the profit will be very big. For this, everyone decides for himself. It's a pity that for the start of the project to wait so long.

All the things where is a very high profit are very high risk. All kind of business are very riskable. Forex is riskable, but cryptocurency gives a big apportunities and there is a big need in software developers in cryptocurency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.

Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges is ordered after the end of ICO. All tokens on Ethereum is quite safe, therefore, the listing basically depends from the price. Different exchanges have the different prices and the larger is exchange, the price is more expensive.
Activity: 19
Of course investing is a high-risk business. But the profit will be very big. For this, everyone decides for himself. It's a pity that for the start of the project to wait so long.
Activity: 150
Activity: 28
Activity: 136
Activity: 14
Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?
I think judging by the success of a closed round of sales this will not happen. I would like to express gratitude to the authors of the project. The idea is really good.
Activity: 90
Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?
Activity: 23
How much will this currency be volatile? Can it be used as a means of calculating hired workers or will it depend heavily on trading on the exchange?

Of course, tokens will depend directly on the market. But this is more likely a positive moment if the platform is successful, then the price of tokens on the exchange will go up on this many will be able to earn.
Activity: 182
How much will this currency be volatile? Can it be used as a means of calculating hired workers or will it depend heavily on trading on the exchange?
Activity: 126
Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.

I think if you have a very large channel, then you can write to the administrator and specify it personally. And so see the bounty branch there everything is described in detail.
Activity: 57
Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.
Activity: 139
"Projects can pay for hosting and addon services using the native coin"

What does it mean ? For what this internal coin will serve. I just want to understand and who will agree to accept it. Is this done for the distribution of awards between developers?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As I understand it, first you'll credit the ERC20 tokens in the ETH blockchain. And then will exchange 1 to 1 in the new blockchain?
What will happen to the old tokens?

Yes, tokens will be issued first as ERC20. When mainnet is launched holders will be able to swap the ERC20 token for the new one. Most exchanges will likely delist the old token and integrate the main network tokens.

Thanks for the answer.

Perhaps it should be done like fork? Or issue. I think the tokens from the blockchain ETH will be in demand and convenient to use
Activity: 112
"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?

How much I understand payment will be for access to the repository. But maybe in the future a program of subscriptions will be introduced. I think the administrator will explain this to us.
Activity: 88
I noticed that the project has an experienced team. Are you going to hire more advisors who will help in the development and development as well as give the project status
Pages:
Jump to: